Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Clothing brands
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

aP
    Free Member

I know that Dave Gorman popularised PowerPoint comedy, but not that he also is a catalogue model.

CountZero

Houns – Member
    Anyone over the age of 25 shouldn’t wear tshirts

I think he reads the Daily Mail, they frequently have writers who reckon that anyone over the age of thirty should be wearing a proper shirt, cardigan, comfortable slacks and loafers. I am wearing at the mo’ a pair of Swedish M95 combat trousers, a dark purpley tee with the word METRIC on the front in large dayglo pink letters with a Uniqlo grey and black flannel shirt over the top. I’m 57, and I’ll wear what I damn well like. I must admit, apart from tee’s and cycling gear, most of what I wear has no discernible logos on anyway. Uniqlo stuff hasn’t, Howies jeans don’t have, and other stuff I wear is military surplus camo. Cos I is cheap, innit.

CountZero

Dd, I’ve seen blokes wearing those type of jeans. One, in That London, had to have been in his mid thirties. It was rather embarrassing to see. I mean, they look ugly on a seventeen year old, but on a bloke who’s starting to get a paunch?

iDave
    Free Member

I think the Daily Express Youth readers who believe you have to wear certain things at certain ages may one day realise that it’s all a pile of shite and they’re still invisible to the world despite their well ironed chinos and stiff colllars.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I spent damn near a hundred calamari on mine CZ…so I’ll bloody wear ’em if I want 😀

EDIT: I do stick with the white converse with them though, not those silly canvas pumps the kids are wearing…or deck shoes…eww!

randomjeremy
    Free Member

CountZero congratulations I guess?

deviant
    Free Member

I wear T-shirts for sports only, they just look shit for anything else once you’re out of childhood….Polo shirts are the adult alternative.

kiwijohn

I’ll never be old enough to wear a polo shirt.

mustard
    Free Member

I’ll never be old enough to wear a polo shirt

+1

I’d forgotten about $ue Me; fancy some of their work pants. Their bamboo T’s are nice too. They’re connected to Buff in some way shape of form.

oddjob
    Free Member

Time for some Rapha bashing?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Clothing brands’ is closed to new replies.