Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • close fitting casual/riding hoodies ?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

looking for a close fitting zip up hoodie for riding/casual – ie popping into town/pub/shops by bicycle

so far the closest ive found ~(to give you an idea of what i want) is the bontrager race thermal jersey @ 70 quid – as in octobers fresh goods

Anyone seen anything else perhaps with a bit less colour ? close fit (designed like that rather than just buying a size smaller cause it wont fit me anywhere else ;))

mattyh222
    Free Member

Trek Stripe Hoody?

Black w/ horizontal white stripe across the chest

or

Blue w/ horizontal white stripe across the chest.

Pretty much gonna be the same jacket though,

we havent got them in stock but they look alright on the website!

matt

oldfart

Race Face hoodlum ?

jedi

i wear a raceface hoodie. not waterproof but thick and windproof

Simon

I've got a Raceface Hoodlum. It's thick and warm and windproof, and beads water fairly well but it's way too short in the body for riding.

Mine's from a few years ago so they might have changed the design since?
    EDIT Just looked at the new 2010 Hoodlum and it does look longer.

will
    Free Member

tbh that looks very nice. Ihave a rab fleece top which is good. No hood mind… I'll try amd find you a link. Very war,, close fitting, and cheap at 45 quid.

thomthumb
    Free Member

ground effect do several hooded riding tops.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Hoodlum has gash colours and short arms – for arm length the body becomes baggy on me.

I do like the bontrager – i tried it on in shop last night and was tempted but wanted to see what else was out there . Alwaysriding.co.uk has a nicee swrve hoodie and even nicer ibex hoodie in the sale but the nice colour in large was outa stock 🙁 had a look at apresriding and it was shit.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Had a look at ground effect couldnt see much of interest as its mostly merino so expensive. I like merino base layers but bit posh for a hoodie….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘close fitting casual/riding hoodies ?’ is closed to new replies.