Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Classifieds users are so lovely :)
  • simondbarnes

xbaker sent you a new message: “Re: Wrong Forum”

“Fair enough if I did, an slight oversight, perhaps, who cares? I don’t. As you know, I’m hardly ever here, so the odd genuine mistake is excusable. However, I’m only on here for get rid of shit, got no time to mix with the dumbs on here. Read that thread in full and you’ll see how uninformed forum people are. Regular forum dwellers (in general) make shit up from thin air, that’s why they are called Forum Morons. Penultimate two post, plus my last post exposing them is case in point.

I’ll start a post up getting smarter STWers to list user names that are completely dumb ****, as reference point, so others know to avoid any comments they make. It’ll save normal people a lot of time on the STW forum. It’s a great idea, there should be such a list on all forums (Forum Morons are everywhere).”

slackboy

Wow, 0 to douchebag in 2 seconds. Thats fast.

simondbarnes

Apparently I’m on the list according to my latest PM 🙂

xbaker
    Free Member

Yeah, I’m just about to post the list.

To be fair, on the evidence I can’t wholly commit you to the list, but others might know you to talk out of your arse.

wwaswas

I always thought the classifieds were there for forum users to sell stuff, not some random to come on and offload kit every now and again whilst insulting anyone who questions an ad placed in the wrong forum.

Bez

Is he selling a mirror (still in box, never looked in)? 😉

z1ppy

Classy fella!

Daffy

Given the level of English used in the message, I’m assuming xbaker will be at the top of his own list of

Forum Morons

?

Drac

[video]https://youtu.be/G1HwKA0J-gU[/video]

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’m just wondering why he gave up baking. Kneading a jobbie?.

xbaker
    Free Member

🙂

kingforaday
    Free Member

Did you send him a ‘pm’ telling him he posted in wrong forum? Chances of getting a shirty message back were fairly high, though he put in more effort than you would expect!

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m just wondering why he gave up baking

His name used to be Cheryl.

He sometimes has trouble making his mind up.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

😆

cokie

Would love to sell it to somebody from here, otherwise it’s going on the dark and dirty ‘Bay.

Shortly after..

Regular forum dwellers (in general) make shit up from thin air, that’s why they are called Forum Morons.

..but you’d still love to sell to one of us, of course.

teethgrinder

*Reported as classified only users are the bread and butter of site traffic for adverts and we are not allowed to interfere in sub-standard or over-priced tatverts

*Not really.

Not sure which is more tragic. This or the Nazi-apologists on the Charlottesville thread.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Yeah, I’m just about to post the list

He could be gone a while with that much typing to do 😆

perchypanther
    Free Member

He could be gone a while with that much typing to do

Like another three years?

BigJohn

I think he’s contagious.

(It’s been ages since he last posted)

jam-bo

maybe he’s waiting for Edukator to sent it to him…

simondbarnes

Did you send him a ‘pm’ telling him he posted in wrong forum?

No. I mentioned it on his post in the wrong forum 🙂 (which has since been moved to the for sale section)

This one… http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/1993-kili-flyer-for-sale

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I know a joke about Contagious

perchypanther
    Free Member

I know a joke about Contagious

I’d imagine it might take you quite a while to tell it.

mikey3
    Free Member

And in the next post you say you will offer him £2.50 for it(or whatever it was),so you start being a dick then get all huffy and start a thread about it when someone tell you to do one,simonbarnes you have mental problems: 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

xbaker – Member

To be fair, on the evidence I can’t wholly commit you to the list, but others might know you to talk out of your arse.
    Make sure you include yourself on that list eh.

simondbarnes

Not huffy at all. Found it quite amusing that someone would go to the effort of sending multiple PMs about something so trivial 🙂

kingforaday
    Free Member

Did you send him a ‘pm’ telling him he posted in wrong forum?

No. I mentioned it on his post in the wrong forum (which has since been moved to the for sale section)

This one… http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/1993-kili-flyer-for-sale

Sorry, was thinking of different forum altogether. Monday morning and all that.

kingforaday
    Free Member

I’ll give you £1.50 for it

This might have had something to do with his tone?

km79
    Free Member

I like this xbaker guy, hope he sticks around.

roverpig

Reported as classified only users are the bread and butter of site traffic for adverts

I’d never thought of that. I always check posting history as I’d rather deal with people who take part in the forum. Just seems safer somehow. But 9 times out of 10 it seems the history is just buying and selling stuff. I always wondered why this was tolerated.

Pook

Reckon he’ll post it in the right forum?

xbaker
    Free Member

roverpig, you’ve got a very good point about the safety of buying from a more regular forum user. But how can they police that? I suspect that “…9 times out of 10 it seems the history is just buying and selling stuff.” is because sellers, although may love to engage in topics on the forums, just haven’t got the time to explain to the fools (not all STWers, btw), the facts of life.

xbaker
    Free Member

km79, if you like dudes who callout fools and **** and morons on forums, or anywhere, for that matter, I’ll stick around, just for you, dude 😀

Maybe you’re just being sarcastic, or maybe you too see that most people who comment on forums don’t have a fricken clue where their arses are. If it’s the latter , then good on ya, if it’s the former then I’ll look out for your post, ready for the callout 😉

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Christ, this guy is tedious.

For 250 quid the bike is alright actually. I saw the ad this morning and was going to email to buy it. Then I saw the comments below…. Life is too short to deal with ****.

martinhutch

I’m only on here for get rid of shit, got no time to mix with the dumbs on here.

Come to just sell stuff, get sucked in and end up posting on the Roadie Rage thread….

It’s too late for you fella. You’re just another forum moron now. 🙂

xbaker
    Free Member

Who’s up for the Callout Of The Morons thread?

All you have to do is post their username, then everyone else knows they talk without thought, i.e. talk shit. Be a fricken long list. Unfortunately I do see the flaw in such a list, as the morons will be listing up normal people and the whole thing would be carnage.

Best just to have balls and do what I do – If someone posts something ridiculous, first make sure you’ve got your facts right and them public call them a prick, or whatever you think is appropriate, but prick is usually spot on!

Mowgli
    Free Member

For 250 quid the bike is alright actually

It’s on ebay for £100 less now. Still not sure I’d want to buy it given the circumstances though, which is a shame.

Pook

first make sure you’ve got your facts right and them public call them a prick, or whatever you think is appropriate, but prick is usually spot on!

Ooh I’m looking forward to your references on your list

jimdubleyou

You seem like an angry young man xbaker.

I’d calm down if I were you. You’ll drag yourself to an early grave, stressing yourself out like that.

stevied
    Free Member

Who’s up for the Callout Of The Morons thread?

xbaker 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Classifieds users are so lovely :)’ is closed to new replies.