Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Classifieds- Sending before Payment
  • faint
    Free Member

New one on me.
    “tell me when you’ve posted it, then I’ll send the payment”(paypal)

I always thought I would give people the benefit of doubt but this makes me uneasy. Hasn’t it always been when you’ve paid then I’ll send.
    Help ease my concience please.

kayak23

No money, no send….

Hello yes, is that Chain Reaction?
    I’d like a full set of the latest Formula brakes, some Hope wheels, a Nukeproof Scalp and a full set of Troy Lee Race gear.
    Payment you say?
    Ah yes, just send me out the stuff and when it arrives I’ll pay….

Yeah right.
    😉

footflaps

I sometimes post before payment, but only if I trust the buyer. Yet to be scammed on here, but I don’t sell that much.

druidh
    Free Member

Ha ha ha!

Name and shame!

mrmo
    Free Member

have you run a credit check on the buyer?

no? cash first please.

To be honest i can think of very few transactions where goods preceed money without a credit account in place. Restaurants are one.

meehaja
    Free Member

numpty! Sometimes I’ll post before payment on ebay but only for low value items where I’m going to the post office to post lots of other items and wont be able to post again for a week or more. Never been stung yet with it (despite a long wait on one payment). But yeah, you pay I’ll post, thats why I include P&P in the cost!

peterfile
    Free Member

hahaahahahaha that’s amazing. some people really do live on a different planet 🙂

soobalias
    Free Member

if i trust the buyer i will send before payment is recieved, thats rare tho as its all paypal these days.

if the buyer asked for the goods before a cheque had cleared, maybe, but before paypal sent, er, no, why……….

hora
    Free Member

That reminds me. I need to bank the cheque from the shoes I sold a month ago.

faint
    Free Member

POST CLOSED

payment sent… 🙂

thanks…maybe they read the thread ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Classifieds- Sending before Payment’ is closed to new replies.