Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Classifieds moan
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

Sellers, when reposting your adverts for the nth time, could you just remove items that you’ve sold and not just put SOLD at the end please? It just wastes space in the advert needlessly.

Also include photos in the ad or a link to an online album rather than saying photos on request.

And don’t just link to your for other for sale ads on pinkbike or where ever. Make a bit of effort.

Finally if you’ve going to post up the same ad on a daily basis at least have the decency to post it up properly, rather than linking to your previous ad?
    An easy way to do this is to copy the entire ad (BEFORE YOU POST IT UP) onto a word doc so that you retain all the formatting etc, then copy and paste it into your new ad, making the necessary changes for items you’ve sold since you last posted it up (see above).

Thanks
    Mr Angry 😆

jimw
    Free Member

I can see your point, but unfortunately not everyone has an online album, myself included.

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Or write it in word in the first place and when your happy with it copy and paste, edit daily and repost

meehaja
    Free Member

if only there was some way you could get one, for free, right now, here on the internet!

monksie
    Free Member

Does it really matter?….

nealglover
    Free Member

I can see your point, but unfortunately not everyone has an online album, myself included.

I feel for you.

I really do.

It must be awful.

jimw
    Free Member

I choose not to have one, nor a facebook account, twitter account , linkedin etc. etc.

My choice.

Still managed to sell stuff 🙂

Drac

I can see your point, but unfortunately not everyone has an online album, myself included

You don’t need one.

http://imgur.com

nealglover
    Free Member

I choose not to have one, nor a facebook account, twitter account , linkedin etc. etc.
    My choice.

Sorry, when you said “unfortunately” I thought you meant that it was unfortunate.

rather than it being exactly what you desired 😉

jimw
    Free Member

Yes, unfortunately was referring to the OP’s position, not to mine. Thank you for your concern 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

No its not that important, but its just lazy and tends to put me off anyone who can’t be bothered to put a bit of effort into their ads.
    Mind you they’re probably classifieds only dwellers, so not really important at all. 😈

chvck
    Free Member

You’ve just given me an idea, I’m gonna make myself a repost button!

bigyinn
    Free Member

You’re not selling a VW Transporter are you?

Zedsdead
    Free Member
    alexpalacefan

OP, I agree wholeheartedly.

APF

bigyinn
    Free Member

Zedsdead eh??

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Classifieds moan’ is closed to new replies.