Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Classifieds
  • djglover
    Free Member

By far and away the most popular forum for new threads.

So either STW are making a nice little earner in terms of donations, or the forum is populated by freeloaders who don’t want to pay ebay fees.

forge197
    Free Member

I gave a donation last week for some stuff I sold/bought recently, I hope others remember to do the same.

Be a nice touch to get a thank you for your donation e-mail even if it was an automated email though 🙂

psychle
    Free Member

I’ve been (and will be!) selling a bunch of my old stuff through the classifieds, and yes it’s to avoid lining the pockets of Ebay! I will be making a nice donation to STW once my clearout is finished, I promise 🙂

Thanks to STW for providing such a useful forum (though I’m sure the hits they get help drive their advertising dollars 😉 )

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I don’t think I’ve sold anything on the new forum yet- lots of wanted ads, very few results!

Have donated serveral times in the past though..

grumm
    Free Member

Er… do stw not make money off the adverts on the classifieds? Surely more posts means more hits and more advertising revenue? Don’t see bikeradar asking for donations for their classifieds.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

The classified is good but does bring alot of timewasters these days when you are trying to sell things.There you go.

hora
    Free Member

Or people are constantly reloading?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Yes they are because they keep getting timewasters saying they will have it and change there mind.I have already this year had a bank transfer and a chq and they wanted it back because they changed there mind.Got to keep trying to sell stuff then you can buy new stuff way of the world well it use be not with cars anymore.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new replies.