Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Classified…Paypal….How long to wait?
  • stupot
    Free Member

So how long would you wait after paying (with no word from the seller), before you contact Paypal for your money back?

simondbarnes

What was agreed between you and the seller before you paid?

stupot
    Free Member

To be honest, we did not expressly agree a timescale. (Mistakenly maybe) I have not heard a word since being told ‘I would be kept up to date’. I have e-mailed the seller on a couple of occasions and getting no reply.

taxi25
    Free Member

How long have you been waiting already ? 4-5 days without contact would get me concerned. A week and I’d be onto paypal, but I’ve no patience for inconsiderate sellers, if you can’t sell properly don’t bother 😡

stupot
    Free Member

A week and a half, and I e-mailed this Monday and tuesday. No reply. Wouldn’t mind if someone was struggling to get to the post office or something if they let you know, but when they make no contact, can’t help but think its a scam

bruneep

Too long get onto PP

steel4real
    Free Member

Agree – on eBay items are expected to be dispatched within 3 days of payment.

It should be common courtesy to advise if any different and of posting , especially as the buyer has paid promptly.

I’d be cheesed off.

Alphabet

Get onto PP and get your money back.

Drac

boxelder

Was it Lee?

stupot
    Free Member

Not Lee?
    Glad to see people agree with me. Shame as I really wanted it.
    Off to Paypal we go…

CheesybeanZ

If it was joe Cocker, I’ve got some bad mews ..

hainman
    Free Member

I bought something off here and kinda forgot about it and two weeks later I remembered and realised no sign of goods
    Sent email and PayPal request for funds
    Eventually 3 days later I got refund and now have to wait 10 days for money to clear which is shit considering the money would have went straight to him when I paid
    Not his fault but PayPal’s stupid policy

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

CheesybeanZ – Member
    If it was joe Cocker, I’ve got some bad mews ..

Now you’re just being catty.

CheesybeanZ

Not his fault but PayPal’s stupid policy

Its his fault – he didn’t send the goods .

stupot
    Free Member

Escalated with Paypal, so guess I’m going to be waiting a bit for the money(Paypal have given him till the 18th to respond!!) .
    Going to have to start another hunt round now 🙄

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Classified…Paypal….How long to wait?’ is closed to new replies.