Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Classic self-pwn thread over on snowheads
  • grum
    Free Member

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=96813

Long thread and the video is pretty dull but it’s worth at least reading to page 3 for the OP’s next response – ‘…..I am wealthy, arrogant and Australian…..’. 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Kaesee won the lottery and emigrated?

All it needed was the OP getting lazered in the eye by irate baggage handlers.

maccruiskeen

Is that what other forums look like? Ewwwww.

oldnpastit

Why would anyone go to such lengths to widely publicise what a ****t they are. I’m sure that anyone who knows him is fully aware anyway.

Loving it!

wwaswas

I liked that 🙂

piemonster

I also like that, last time I behaved anywhere near that much of a tool I was 16, and still my toolness pales in comparison

(sorry Leisure Lakes)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Did he pay for Saturday delivery? 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Do tell piemonster! 🙂

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Is that what other forums look like? Ewwwww.

This.

I found that really hard to follow, although I think the gist of it was the OP thought he was the mutts but he was actually a bit of a tool.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Its a PITA you have to register to clearly see who is posting. Why would I register just to view one thread?

grum
    Free Member

Its a PITA you have to register to clearly see who is posting. Why would I register just to view one thread?

Umm…. ok.

piemonster

Do tell piemonster!

It was 1994, and I really wanted shiny stuff. Nobody remembers but the the total tool that is me.

I can still remember there facial expressions, cuts right through me it does.

On the long road to not being a tool, I’ve gone from approx 92% tool to my current 18% tool. It’s a daily battle to subdue the tool, but a battle that must be fought. I still slip up every now and then 🙁

patriotpro
    Free Member

Embrace the inner-tool

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Classic self-pwn thread over on snowheads’ is closed to new replies.