Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Chumba Racing EVO mk2….has it caught your eye?
  • Moonhead
    Free Member

I love my bike and intend on keeping it for a good while yet but recently I have been reading about this…

http://www.bikeradar.com/gallery/article/chumba-racing-evo-mk2-first-look-28230?img=4&pn=chumba-racing-evo-mk2–first-look&mlc=news%2Farticle#1

Looks nice, anyone else thinking the same?

Si… I know you will probably cherp in but I really want to hear from Chumba owners and people who like the look of this frame.

I’ve never had a test ride on a Chumba, How do they feel? Can you compare them to other bikes on the market?

Adjustable wheelbase and chainstay length via sliding dropouts… I like the idea but is it more to go wrong?

Just after peoples opinions really? Cheers

jedi

oooh i like

druidh
    Free Member

What tyres for Astroturf?
    😉

jedi

eh??

shindiggy
    Free Member
    jedi

does moonhead work for them then?

Moonhead
    Free Member

No No No! I own a 5 and love it…. all I want is your thoughts on a frame!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Heh nice astroturf mate.

Moonhead
    Free Member

I’m a freelance photographer! I don’t have any affiliation to any bike company. My website is

http://silascollins.com/

That is what I do!

This is a post to gain info and your opinions….I don’t get what I have done wrong?

jedi

you haven’t. i like the look and the idea of the adjustablity 🙂

scaredypants

must admit, looks smart to me – no idea about what the sus action would be like or whether slidey dropouts would change my life, though

druidh
    Free Member

Moonhead – it’s OK. Just a wee joke at your expense 😀

Moonhead
    Free Member

Ahhh OK….don’t mind a joke at my expense! 🙂

shindiggy
    Free Member

Sliding drop outs = Single speed for me,

But saying that, I prefer riding hardtails.

Moonhead
    Free Member

scaredypants- Thats just what I’m wondering…. to me slidey dropouts look like a cool idea but in reality would they really make that much difference?

cynic-al
    Free Member

no they wouldn’t.

oh and nice spamming 😀

si-wilson
    Free Member

Moonhead is nowt to do with me or Progressive bikes 🙂

djflexure

That bike looks really nice. Have adjustable dropouts on a sovereign, no practical issues to date.

Moonhead
    Free Member

Can’t believe I started a tread and got so accused of spam and astroturf etc…both of which I had to google to find out what I did ‘wrong’.

Si from progressivebikes, Thank you for confirming I have nothing to do with you guys.

Back on topic….. I do like that frame, coil shock, nice lines…. Would be nice to have a blast one one just to compare.

Coasting
    Free Member

Welcome to the cynics favoutite hangout.Great looking bike i had a Chumba a couple of years ago and thought it was a gr8 bike.Much better than a lot of the cookie cutters made by other companies and made to last

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Chumba Racing EVO mk2….has it caught your eye?’ is closed to new replies.