Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Christmas has come early..well for me it has
  • roper
    Free Member

Meet Rorshach. S/he is a standard royal python. Settling into his new home well and becoming rather friendly. He is only little so be nice.

He should keep me busy for the next 30+ years 😀

Has anyone else been given their present early?

project
    Free Member

Beutiful, i so love snakes and reptiles, sadly they would probably eat my cat and pet rats for a takeaway.

P20

Beautiful. I do like your threads and pics. Always fascinating and informative. Wouldn’t own one myself though!

joat

My brother had one of those. It escaped once and couldn’t be found. My girlfriend (now wife) stopped that night. I decided to look for it in the morning and found it under the bed we’d been sleeping in.

Northwind

I like snakes, but they’re a total bollocks to giftwrap.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    I like snakes, but they’re a total bollocks to giftwrap.

No they’re not.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^^ 😆

rocketman
    Free Member

My personal Xmas happens later today when I pick up one of my much-loved bikes after a frame transplant
    😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Roper I have a spider living in the corner of a window, it has a web and I am happy to live with the wee beasty. How long can it go with out food for, no flying insects in the house at the moment.

Lovely looking reptile, Merry Christmas

Cougar

No they’re not.

*applause*

Drac

I always wanted a snake as a kid, I was very nearly allowed one.

I went to shool with George Cansdale, the zoo guy from Blue Peter, I met him loads of times and his grandson has snakes an other exotic pets.

Isn’t the tale that allow you to sex them?

Cougar

I think there’s laws against that sort of thing these days, except in Japanese anime.

Drac

Hahaha I’m not going to edit my mistake as it’ll spoil your joke.

roper
    Free Member

The best way to sex it is by probing near the anus (sniggers). I’ve not done and will probably ask a mate to do it. You can look at the spurs (again near the “ahem”) but that can be harder to accurate. Though I suspect mine is a male. 😀

Pigface, it depends on what type of spider it is. Is you have any photos I could let you know. It probably could live a few months without food. The main problem would be what it drinks. If your house is humid enough it should be ok. Failing that, if it does catch some prey it would eat and drink that. If it’s bum is looking small and your house it quite dry you could lightly mist its web, maybe once a week. Over all spiders are pretty good at looking after themselves.

Pigface
    Free Member

Roper I think it is a Garden Cross spider, can I admit to gently swatting some flying things and then chucking them into the web, he/she flies over and does her/his spidey thing. Got quite fond of him/her now 😳 the house is bloody freezing.

cranberry
    Free Member

I think there’s laws against that sort of thing these days, except in Japanese anime.

And Germany, where they made that sort of thing legal in the 60’s

by probing near the anus

I suspect that Roper has eaten his fair share of sauerkraut over the years.

roper
    Free Member

I wouldn’t worry pigface. I look forward to a few hours I can spend with my bugs. Though other people might call you a bit weird 😀

racefaceec90

you have a lovely snake there roper (ahem 😆

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Christmas has come early..well for me it has’ is closed to new replies.