Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CHRIS KING bottom bracket
  • xcstu
    Free Member

Where is the best price for them at the moment?

Cheers stu

peteimpreza

Aspireveleotech

hora
    Free Member

Dunno but someone found a distributor-link that showed their cost price to dealers at 50% UK RRP….Nice.

MidLifeCyclist
    Free Member

Aspireveleotech

+1

theflatboy
    Free Member

cost price to dealers at 50% UK RRP

that's in line with a lot of luxury hobby american brands – oakley, north face spring to mind from when i worked in a shop, no doubt many others are similar.

xcstu
    Free Member

Aspireveleotech – Are they based in the US? how much for postage and is there custom's too?

theflatboy
    Free Member

yeah aspirevelotech are american, and they don't charge any delivery fees over what the prices are listed on their site. when i got a CK headset off them, they put on the customs form "bicycle bearings, value $15" so i didn't have to pay any import duty on it.

very good and fast service.

snakebite
    Free Member

try a group buy here http://www.swinnertoncycles.co.uk/Chris-King-Mountain-Bottom-Bracket-Ckmbb.aspx ask for Craig…most helpful.

xcstu
    Free Member

Cheers for this… theflatboy – did you ask them to label the package as bicycle bearings or did they do that on their own back?

bluemooner
    Free Member

£87 winstanleys

theflatboy
    Free Member

Cheers for this… theflatboy – did you ask them to label the package as bicycle bearings or did they do that on their own back?

just seen this. they did it themselves – i was wondering what the deal would be with the import duty. no idea if they do it every time or if it always works, so don't count on it! nice little bonus, though. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CHRIS KING bottom bracket’ is closed to new replies.