Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Chris Boardman…
  • jimmyshand
    Free Member

…he is a bit of a moaner is he not. I cant stand his punditry.

clubber
    Free Member

Whereas I like it. I don't like his style – he does tend to sound bored but the content is excellent.

cynic-al
    Free Member

IRONING FAIL111

soobalias
    Free Member

dont talk to me about ironing

wwaswas

I'm watching euosport (via freedocast) – should I switch allegiance?

flatfish
    Free Member

link?

Sixam
    Free Member

http://www.itv.com/sport/tourdefrance/live/ Run both and pick your commentary. Good to see a UK terrestrial offering good coverage this year.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

He talks like he could be flatlining, yet at least what comes out of his mouth makes sense, is well informed and interesting. Plus, he is a legend.

speaker2animals

Not exactly exciting but fine by me. Have you heard Sean Kelly on Eurosport? C'mon. To be fair they are sportsmen doing their retirement job not professional TV presenters. Maybe if the Beeb had TdF coverage and employed Chris they would have given him presenter lessons. Anyone remember how crap Lineker was when he first start presenting yet now is quite the professional.

Chris was looking a little thick around the middle when he did the Prologue preview, but then he deserves a little mellowness. I've been a bunter all me life to one degree or another.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Sean Kelly on Eurosport

Yup –

clubber
    Free Member

As my wife (N.Irish) says when ever Kelly's on – he's a complete bogtrotter 🙂

fennesz
    Free Member

Sean Kelly is why I don't watch Eurosport. Phil & Paul are great!

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Job of work, job of work.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Chris Boardman…’ is closed to new replies.