Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Chopwell Woods
  • beano68
    Free Member

Just come back from there so be aware if you go around some of the trails towards the back of the housing estate near the allotments that some scumbag is back to sabotaging the trails !?!?!

They have go to a lot of time and effort to cover 80% of some trails …. woods at head height and spikes in the ditches.

Not a place to go for a night ride . .. These scumbags needs catching and educated

joeegg
    Free Member

It might help if you contact Friends of Chopwell,they have an internet site,and pass the info on to them.I go up there Wednesdays with the Forestry so its something we could regularly check.

beano68
    Free Member

Already done thanks and pics passed on, it could be the same person as before according to the local lads

jonba
    Free Member

If I’m thinking about the same bit then the person has been doing it for years. Not sure if anyone has caught them at it.

nairnster
    Free Member

If anyone does catch them, they shouldbang their head of the wood, then chuck them onto the spikes. Throw in an old BSO as well, then report it. I doubt they would own up to be the person who put them there.

beano68
    Free Member

Its all been passed on to the FC and Chopwell Trail builders and the police …. Chatting to a few other lads they think its the same bellend

teethgrinder

Could it be Lance Moore? He lives in one of the houses near French Man. Sometimes see him out walking his dog(s).

One day, someone will catch the culprit and the results won’t be good for them.

{Edited by Mods to remove any legal repercussion}

beano68
    Free Member

Thats the name that keeps coming up, cheers teethgrinder

MoreCashThanDash

For legal purposes, do we need an “allegedly” in there somewhere?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Chopwell Woods’ is closed to new replies.