Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Chocolate Hobnobs!!!!
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Celebrating finally breaking my two hour barrier on the commute since getting back on the road bike. One hour forty-five minutes and no pain killers.

Spine feels lumpy but not in any pain, for a change.

On target for this in April. Oh yes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151147134229972&set=pb.839449971.-2207520000.1395224082.&type=3&theater

IHN

Oh s*d off.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Thanks. You have a nice day too.

Jamie
    Free Member

bikebouy
    Free Member

Do they do Diet HobNobs?

maxtorque

The No1 biscuit. Fact!

zippykona

I’ve got uncomfortable pants on.

jam-bo

Do they do Diet HobNobs?

yup. they are called hobnobs.

pondo

Really, I’d have to rate a dark chocolate digestive over a hobnob of any description.

johnners
    Free Member

Really, I’d have to rate a dark chocolate digestive over a hobnob of any description

That’s because there’s something wrong with you. You’ll be bigging up Rich Tea next.

pondo

Well, I certainly won’t be dissing them.

johnners
    Free Member

How do you feel about “Nice” biscuits?

scaredypants

😆 Jamie

Candodavid
    Free Member

They do, chocolate chip hob nobs, these could be the diet version?

pondo

How do you feel about “Nice” biscuits?

I think they’re a bit full of themselves, going around bigging themselves up. They’re not even that nice, IMHO.

tonyd

I’ve recently discovered the co-op own brand multi-packs – Nice, shortbread, and custard cream all in the same packet. Heaven! You can keep your fancy chocolate biscuits.

maxtorque

Nice biscuits are very “middle of the road”. I mean, who calls anything nice? Sounds like an old person discussing that afternoons bingo over a Werthers Original….

maxtorque

BONUS ROUND: There is a marketing opportunity there! Sell “Nice” biscuits for teanagers that have been brought up to date, and proclaim “RAD”, or “SIC” or “WICKED” or whatever the popular vernacular of the day might be for 15yo’s ??

RustySpanner

pondo – Member

Really, I’d have to rate a dark chocolate digestive over a hobnob of any description.

I agree.

I don’t trust the Hob Nob.
    Coming round here with it’s uninteresting texture and over reliance on it’s memorable name.

The name is marketing genius though.
    Imagine Rowan Atkinson saying it – see?

njee20
    Free Member

Caramel Digestive FTW.

johnners
    Free Member

I think they’re a bit full of themselves, going around bigging themselves up. They’re not even that nice, IMHO.

I agree, but for marketing purposes they decided not to call them “Bleurgh”.

I don’t trust the Hob Nob.
    Coming round here with it’s uninteresting texture and over reliance on it’s memorable name

I can’t understand why you’re calling the Hob Nob’s texture uninteresting while espousing the sandy blandness of the digestive.

RustySpanner

But the H**N** is neither one thing or the other.

Neither the smooth, multi layered, almost existential depth of the digestive nor the taste sensation and angsty crunch of the cereal bar.

Sandy Blandness is the name of Nicholas Parson’s least favourite lovechild, btw.

Drac

Blue Ribbanned.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Chocolate Hobnobs instigated dysentery for me once.

Do they still come in a posh tub, separated from the riff-raff?

sbob
    Free Member

I know the smallest integer value of hobnobs is one packet, not sure about the tubes.

wwaswas

Blue Ribbanned.

🙂

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Chocolate Hobnobs!!!!’ is closed to new replies.