Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Chipsaway paint repair.
  • Clong
    Free Member

Has anyone used thes guys to repair stone chips or scratches? Any experiences? Someone rather kindly keyed my car over the weekend, so id like to get it repaired. The scratches arent deep, through the laquer at most.

hora
    Free Member

Yes. I’ve used them twice.

The latest when an RSJ leaped out and hit the back of my car whilst I was reversing.

They did the work and I called them back again to redo when I wasn’t happy with the settling- sorted.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

My next door neighbour used them, and so did my parents. They were both pleased with the work.

I think my parents were quoted about £400 from Ford Dealer as apposed to £180 from Chips.

I’ve always used back street dodgy garages though. I had whole panel resprayed, dints removed and a dint in a wheel arch sorted all for £150 cash.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ve got about half a dozen small chips and short deep scratches on my car.. wondering how best to fix…

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I’ve always used back street dodgy garages though. I had whole panel resprayed, dints removed and a dint in a wheel arch sorted all for £150 cash.

That’s very ‘greek’ of you…

hora
    Free Member

Yes you are robbing public sector workers of their pay rises which are their right.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Chipsaway paint repair.’ is closed to new replies.