Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Chinley Churn, common sense needed.
  • chinleychurner
    Free Member

Everyone in the area knows the great bit of cheeky trail that comes out onto Stubbins Lane but please stop hammering it in the wet and, even in the dry, try to stick to the already worn line. As mountain bikers, if we want more access, we’ve got to show we’re responsible and can self-regulate when the conditions are right or wrong to ride a certain trail and not to carve up new lines.

chinleychurner
    Free Member

Coming up to the weekend and its still sloppy up there… give it a miss.. you know it makes sense.

james
    Free Member

I didnt know it, off to look at the map ..

fairhurst
    Free Member

f we want more access, we’ve got to show we’re responsible and can self-regulate when the conditions are right or wrong to ride a certain trail and not to carve up new lines.

indeed i agree with you whole heartedly there well said!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

^^^ whs ^^^

nbt

Yep, another one from me – make sure the trails you ride are suitable, if it’s wet then pick carefully.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I think everyone on her can name somewhere cheeky or not that has been raped by unthoughtful riding…..preaching to the converted and the culprits don’t even give a shizzle.

Pieface

Chicken runs on cheeky or otherwise trails make us look like the losers in the 4x4s that drive round the puddles.

If you want the challenge take it on, otherwise go home!

fairhurst
    Free Member

If you want the challenge take it on, otherwise go home!

as long as the challenge does not cause erosion either!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Ride the line!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Chinley Churn, common sense needed.’ is closed to new replies.