Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Chilled out riding video
  • gothandy

[video]http://vimeo.com/16758067[/video]

Very nice video from Doug at BasqueMTB … I want to go back!

stayhigh

Nice 🙂

bigbloke
    Free Member

niiiice vid

doug_basqueMTB.com

Cheers Andy, and for the comments guys. It’s my first go, I’ll do some more in a bit.

Hope to see you out here again Andy, it was a good laugh with you and John last year.

Mugboo

Not enough rain or mud…

Brunk
    Free Member

Lovely stuff!

What’s the climate like out there? Suitable for winter breaks in the sun?

Simon

Looks ace, lovely trails.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Brunk, no chance I’m afraid! The winter here is wet and can be cold and stormy. We run from April to October. Then in October – November we run trips on the south side of the Pyrenees for holidays and then we’re closed for the winter.

That video was shot in the last week of October.

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Absolutely stunning Doug – lucky, lucky man!!!!

bob_summers

great first effort doug. was alerted to this by a mate who used to live/ride here. he an the missus were in tears apparently. so, job well done!

i’m impressed especially to see the first bit from the antennae ridden (and not shouldered like i do….), i don’t bother getting on the bike until the last stile 😳 some bits i don’t think i’ve been on either, incredible since i’ve been going up there for over two years. there’s a lot to that mountain.

er… now you’re idle enough to be sitting around editing videos we should sort out this ride with mackem 😉

doug_basqueMTB.com

Thanks for the comments Bob. There’s so much stuff there that nobody rides. Miles and miles of singletrack. Just the other day I showed some stuff to 2 local guys who ride there every Sunday for the last 20 years and they couldn’t believe it was there! I watched one of your videos and saw that you know some of it but there’s a way to link the top to the sea on singletrack without any other stuff or climbing, making a good 30 min descent. I’m more than happy to share these trails with local guys like yourselves, the more people ride them the better they get.

Do you have an e-mail or FB account and we could try to get a ride with Mackem? I posted on here for the last one but didn’t have any other way to contact you.

bob_summers

hi doug, will send you my email addy. cheers, bob.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Chilled out riding video’ is closed to new replies.