Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • childish buyer
  • justin-brown
    Free Member

tried selling a pair of specialized body geometry sport mountain bike shoes on singlerack when i got an offer of asking price, however they wanted to share postage. i asked for them to pay 50p more than me and the buyer threw his teddy out of pram and backed out of deal. what a shame as the shoes were like new and he was the loser. why do these people look on s/t and barter for price to this extent?

sc-xc

He threw his teddy out of the pram?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

talking of teddies justin …..

no sorry – scrap that 😉

justin-brown
    Free Member

please expalin the scrap that if you would be so willing

sc-xc

^ 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

I once told a buyer to go **** himself when he asked for some free grips to “seal the deal” on a pair of £40 bar’s I’d agreed to sell him for £10

justin-brown
    Free Member

seen your email cheers

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol at justin – all macho

chewkw
    Free Member

Factor in the postage with selling price next time to avoid same problem again.

tomzo
    Free Member

what he said…..DONT CRY ABOUT IT

samuri
    Free Member

did he start the discussion by saying ‘Bagsie’ or ‘dibs’ like a 10 year old school boy buying some marbles?

djglover
    Free Member

Justin earlier

nukeproof
    Free Member

It was me! 😀

Don’t recall throwing my teddies out the pram though. ‘backed out of deal’ did we have a deal…I offered what you were asking plus half share of the postage: you said postage was a £5 (which is what I expected) and therefore seemed that £32.50 was suitable. You had a pop at me for missing a bargain over 50p but likewise if you had split the postage equally, sale would have been done so you also lost the sale over 50p to.

Even sent you a follow-up email saying I was a bit grumpy due to a late night and wished you good luck with the sale so not sure why you felt the need for this thread 😕

I’m sure someone will get a bargain.

MicArms

What size?

nukeproof
    Free Member

What size?

Size 9 (43)

😀

MicArms

Pity, if it had been size 45 i would have offered to pay almost all the postage 😉

Fletch
    Free Member

not sure why you felt the need for this thread [:?]

An attempt to highlight his classifieds item in the chat forum? Almost worked as wel if they’d beent eh right size. 😉

bomberman
    Free Member

Everyone is milking the classifieds at the moment

trailmonkey

*sniggers at MicArms*

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

so not sure why you felt the need for this thread

which part of making fun of people for no particular reason did you not grasp ?

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Ooh ……. I find myself agreeing 100% with SFB ….. a rare delight !

Yes. I love these ‘handbag’ threads I do 😀

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘childish buyer’ is closed to new replies.