• This topic has 46 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Childbirth, contractions and getting your a**e to the hospital.
  • jimmyshand
    Free Member

All quiet this morning. Think wife is taking the piss.

hora
    Free Member

Have you sold your bikes yet? Might as well get them out of the way whilst its quiet.

jimmyshand
    Free Member

Hora. I have two kids already and it had no effect on my biking. I still get to do lots of biking most days.

Woody
    Free Member

When we were going backwards and forward to the maternity unit I lost count of the amount of girls coming in on stretchers from ambulances.

Yeh and most of them are only in an ambulance because it's cheaper than a taxi 👿

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Have you sold your bikes yet? Might as well get them out of the way whilst its quiet.

I reckon I ride MORE since having a little one.

Drac

Hora it's her third child it's like shelling peas by then nothing like the first.

hora
    Free Member

Hora. I have two kids already and it had no effect on my biking. I still get to do lots of biking most days.

Darnit – I thought I was winding up another newbie 😈

Yeh and most of them are only in an ambulance because it's cheaper than a taxi

That did cross my mind (the hospital is in a salubrious area) however if your 20miles away on winding roads and its 'close' I can't see it being safe for a stressed Dad to be driving and concentrating..

Third though? Whats that Monty Python sketch where it just drops out? 8)

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Childbirth, contractions and getting your a**e to the hospital.’ is closed to new replies.