Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Chester City Centre Cycle Race…. Tonight 19.00, Rapha etc
  • DrNickRiviera
    Free Member

Is anybody going to the city centre cycle race in Chester tonight?

Looks like it should be a fantastic event.

http://www.tourseries.co.uk/RoundInfo.asp?Id=25&Venu=Chester

Marmoset
    Free Member

I might be in there, dunno where to watch it from though, I suppose it doesn;t matter as you’ll only see people for 10 seconds a lap..

project
    Free Member

Ill be there,best place is either on the eastgate clock bridge, near wh smiths,or corner of northgate st,sharp bends or near the town hall the finish line.

Dont forget the Eastgate St Rows, first floor open balconies
    Its really being promoted everywhere except Chester, not a thing in the local paper last Thursday,when i was last there.

Free car parking at gorse stacks/george street after 3.00pm every day.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Thought seriously about this but we’ve organised a ride in the llangollen areas now so sadly out of it – looks like its going to be class.

Should be on ITV4 on Saturday a.m. excellent series

project
    Free Member

Tankslapper, also on itv 4 wednesday nightat 19.00 hrs, and on their I player thingy.

Off now to watch,

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don’t know Chester well, but I recognise enough to be seriously jealous. 🙂

project
    Free Member

Excellent race the best so far,and ………… won,and a good win it was,crash on the corner near Iceland,(the frozen food shop, not the country),1 rider out.

Oh and really heavy rain at the start for about 10 minutes made for interesting rideing,really fast course,and very well marshalled again,the crowd seemed the biggest so far,of the series, watch tomorrow itv4 19.00 hrs.

Big thumbs up to the organisers, and especially the highly skilled riders, very well done and very entertaining, lets have some more,possibly every week.

Hey Ho, the Tour De France starts soon .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Chester City Centre Cycle Race…. Tonight 19.00, Rapha etc’ is closed to new replies.