Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Chesea's Official Fernando Torres Song.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5ftOV3FYA[/video]

See if this was satire it would be one of the best comedy sketches ever, unfortunately I think they’re serious.

billybob
    Free Member

Lush bag at about 40secs…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, but let’s be honest; Chelsea aren’t exactly famous for having passionate fayns who sing any decent songs or indeed create any sort of atmosphere, so I’m not surprised that’s the best they can come up with.

I do hope we can beat them tomorrow. What would be nice, is that they collapse completely, slip down the league, and Liverpool nick their CL spot. 😀

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

and Liverpool nick their CL spot.

Bang to the head, Fred?

BB

donsimon
    Free Member

Why are they putting ‘El Nino’ (El kneeknow) when he is ‘El Niño’ (El Ninyo)? 🙄 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

It’s caused by banging my head against a wall at Hodgson’s uselessness, for too long…

timc
    Free Member

I’m cynial by nature, but LFC bring out any Optimism i have!! I’m hoping Suarez grabs the Headlines!!!

That video is truely woeful though…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Fred – what are your initial impressions of Suarez? Seems to be one hell of a player from where I’m sitting.

ivixxiv
    Free Member

Can’t stand Chelsea but fair play to Torres for (by his own admission) joining a big club instead of languishing in a mid table team and playing in the Europa League

Plus he’s probably saved himself from the annoying habit that all foreign players have who join the dippers and end up speaking in that stupid scouse accent and spitting all over the cameras when they talk

Why do scousers spit when they talk, is it the way they form there words?

timc
    Free Member

Chelsea a bigger club? hmmm Richer maybe… When Roman bails we will see how big they are!

I cant be bothered rising to your other nonsense…

OmarLittle
    Free Member

The Man U fans song was pretty good 😀

He used to hear the Scousers sing…….Torres Torres
    Now Ashley Cole’s inside his ring……..Torres Torres
    In 6 months time , he’ll hate his life
    When John Terry shags his wife

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not going to rise to that troll. Sorry mate but you are really, really boring. Just not worth the effort.

SBZ; As soon as he came on, Suarez showed a deftness of touch, movement and positional awareness that i really hadn’t expected. Was a joy to watch. he almost scuffed the actual shot on goal, but he’s got some confidence the lad, eh? You know what, I’d like to see Pacheco chucked into the mix with him, could make mincemeat of defences. He linked up really well with Kuyt, and with a battering ram like Carrol up there,. Liverpool could finally have the attack they’ve craved for so long.

Tomorrow is a big test. Chelsea seem to be back on form, which is ominous, but the renewed confidence under Kenny could prove vital. Liverpool can do it, but need to believe, and hope Chelsea drop their heads.

I think we’ve seen today why Arsenal probbly won’t win the league… 😆

kimbers

iDave
    Free Member

kimbers +50m

oldgrump08
    Free Member

As I said yesterday, it’s a weird season!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HA!

Lovely. Just lovely.

Chelsea used their £71m signings, and lost. Liverpool din’t have to use Suarez. What a glorious, beautiful, wonderful day for football.

Elfin is a happy bunny tonight. Which is all that matters really.

🙂

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Tee and indeed Hee.

sc-xc

What a glorious, beautiful, wonderful day for football.

…apart from us sacking our manager and getting leapfrogged by Blues. And, more importantly Kewford Eagles Under 10 East only scraping a 0-0 against a bottom half Phoenix Youth.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And, more importantly Kewford Eagles Under 10 East only scraping a 0-0 against a bottom half Phoenix Youth.

Ah balls. Well that puts a damper on things, eh? 🙁

Junkyard
    Free Member

aye good result for Liverpool It is only one game, though the lads done well and but your season can only get better.
    Enough cliches but sweet result if you are a pool fan given the week that was.

sc-xc

They are still top of the league though Fred 8)

U10 is the last season before they step up to 11 a side, with offsides and full size goals. Winning the league would give them a nice boost (admittedly, it’s the bottom league though!)

The Mighty Kewford East

locomotive

Tee and indeed Hee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+1

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well Man U got beat by Wolves yesterdays, so everyone has an off-day.

I just wish we’d started the season with Kenny in charge. 🙁

timc
    Free Member

Martin Tyler 86th Minute “You can hear a pin drop in here”

Brilliant tactical team display! Full deserved! Great weekend for all on Merseyside!

trailmonkey

Fred – what are your initial impressions of Suarez?

Suarez showed a deftness of touch, movement and positional awareness that i really hadn’t expected

Boys, Suarez was one of the outstanding players of the last world cup. Are you seriously telling us that you hadn’t already formed an initial impression from the world cup and had no idea who the guy was or what he could do ?

Sawyer
    Free Member

I think we’ve seen today why Arsenal probbly won’t win the league…

Phil Dowd and Joey Barton?

In all seriousness though, Arsenal are going to win the league.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

TM; I din’t expect him to suddenly be as brilliant as he was last Wednesday night. He seemed to fit in instantly with Liverpool’s style of play, in spite of not even having trained with the rest of the squad. Was looking forward to seeing him today, but it was not to be. 🙁

Must say I was very disappointed at the manner of Torres’ departure; I think his comments lacked suitable respect for a team which has given him every opportunity to excel. In fact it’s his own attitude which has let him down more than anything else. Such arrogance to expect to play for a club which can surround him with ‘superstars’. Well, he’s at one now, and good luck to him. I suspect Chelsea will soon see the negative side of him, that doesn’t make enough effort when things aren’t going his way. Personally I feel he’s acted like a spoilt brat, but then he’s been like that for some time now. Ungrateful git.

The moment when Fernando realises that he won’t win the league with Chelsea either this season:

Ha ha! Good. Mercenary little bastard.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

In all seriousness though, Arsenal are going to win the league.

😆

Only if Man U fail catastrophically. If you can’t hold on to a FOUR-NIL lead, then it’s unlikely you’ll win the league, sorry.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

See that picture ^ – does it count as a facepalm?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I think it can be used a a ‘footballing facepalm’ from now on, SBZ! 😀

Sawyer
    Free Member

Only if Man U fail catastrophically. If you can’t hold on to a FOUR-NIL lead, then it’s unlikely you’ll win the league, sorry.

Yesterday was a freak result, that sort of thing doesn’t happen all the time. I had a look at the fixture list yesterday and we could be top by the 5th March. And that’s assuming that United draw against Chelsea and City. Could be before then.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You could be, but ‘could’ and ‘will’ are two different things. Mathematically, Liverpool ‘could’ still win the title. The reality is that you will probably bottle it (as usual) and be done by April. Let’s be honest.

And by the 5th of March, you probably will be effectively out of the Champions League. 😀

And you know it really, don’t you?

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Trouble with predictions is that football, particularly the English Prem this season, is unpredictable.

surfer
    Free Member

It would be nice to win the Europa (consolation trophy but still worth having)
    Scrape into 4th spot and knock Chelsea out of the CL.

kevin1911

Oh man that video is just cringeworthy. Must say as a lifelong Liverpool fan how delighted I was to see Chelsea beaten at home this afternoon by a team without an out and out striker on the park. Bigger club, my bum!

surfer
    Free Member

Dont often agree with Elfin but he’s right. Arsenal will cave.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That would be lovely, Surfer. Absolutely lovely. Kenny does seem to have a bit of a magic touch, turning Liverpool around the way he has. For his next trick I’d like to see him turn Joe Cole into the kind of player he is capable of being, and NGog into a world-class striker. 🙂

Love the way he bunged Poulsen on. That’s really taking the mick. 😀

Bigger club, my bum!

For the last 20 mins, all I could hear on the game feed were the Liverpool fayns singing. Mind you that’s nothing new at the Bridge.

Chelsea had a strikeforce with a combined cost of almost NINETY MILLION quid.

Ha ha! You’ve got to laugh, haven’t you? 😆

surfer
    Free Member

That’s really taking the mick.

My thoughts exactly.

kevin1911

NGog into a world-class striker.

Come on Elfin, Kenny is good, but he’s not THAT good!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Chesea's Official Fernando Torres Song.’ is closed to new replies.