Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Chelski..
  • andywhit
    Free Member

Bye bye Big Phil 🙂

epo-aholic
    Free Member

guus hiddink is your man, cannae see avram the man coming back after being snubbed, chelsea are screwed! brilliant!

trailmonkey

I think they’ve got lots to play for. Scrapping it out with Arsenal for 4th place is not to be sniffed at.

theflatboy
    Free Member

has he gone?

desf
    Free Member

Maybe they’ll go for Tony Adams?
    😉

Maybe not.

Would Martin O’Neill be tempted by the Russian’s roubles? I hope not.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

the final table will read…

MAN UTD
    LIVERPOOL
    ASTON VILLA
    ARSENAL
    EVERTON
    CHELSEA
    WIGAN
    MAN CITY
    SPURS

Pook

when once punditing on hospital radio, the home team were 1-0 down. They asked me what i thought about it all at half time. My comment was “Well, 45 minutes is a long time in football”.

Do you think they’ll take me on?

trailmonkey

Yep. Ridiculous really. Chelsea only ever won anything because of Mourinho. No club ever becomes successful just by being rich.
    Completely unrealistic expectations from a historically, very average but suddenly rich club.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Believe me this is the end, theres no money left and the russian wants out as he’s bored with his plaything! loving it!

nickc

Crazy

trailmonkey

MAN UTD
    LIVERPOOL
    ASTON VILLA
    ARSENAL
    EVERTON
    CHELSEA
    WIGAN
    MAN CITY
    SPURS

Villa will finish above Liverpool.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

you wanna bet?

ransos
    Free Member

West Ham will finish above Spurs.

jimmy

what a joke. the premier league that is.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

ransos – yup i think your right, forgot about them! probably finish above chelsea

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

ok, you can all laugh at me. i support chelsea and portsmouth.

what a day!!!

IHN

A club in the early stages of meltdown…

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

ok, you can all laugh at me. i support chelsea and portsmouth.

Anyone that “supports” 2 teams deserves to have both managers sacked in a day.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Trouble is, when a World Cup winning manager gets sacked, how does that inspire any confidence in prospective candidates?

TBH, I don’t see as how Moaninho should take all the credit for Cheatski’s recent success; Cloudy an’ Rainy did a pretty decent job, I thought. He had a pretty good record before taking over at Cheatski, and introduced Zola to the Napoli team. And he signed Gallas, Lampard and Oooo…Makelele. 3 of the most influential Cheatski players of recent times.

Whoever takes the job, will surely be treading on thin ice.

I’d like to see Steve Maclaren take the job.. 😉

Haze

ok, you can all laugh at me. i support chelsea and portsmouth

Bigamist 😉

trailmonkey

Supporting 2 teams 😆

That’s your modern footy fan right there.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

MAN UTD
    LIVERPOOL
    ASTON VILLA
    ARSENAL
    EVERTON
    CHELSEA
    WIGAN
    MAN CITY
    SPURS

You’ll get excellent odds on that. Worth throwing a cheeky sky diver at I’d say…

Hadge
    Free Member

Managing a National team and a League team are totally different. Loose the respect in the dressing room with a League team is bad as you see the players day in day out. With the National team the manager has loads of players to pick and choose from, hence that’s why I believe he failed. Jose played a good formation when he was there but things hav changed, players left. It’s not the same bunch anymore and they lack depth in the squad.
    I feel sorry for Adams, his players let him down big time. I think he would have kept Pompey up – just but the owner had just had enough I guess.
    As a Liverpool fan I’m sniggering a bit with the Chelsea situation. Certain teams (Chelsea/Spurs and especially Newcastle) seem to think they are huge clubs with lots of history etc. I’m afraid that has to be earned, over many many years. Spurs do have some but what’s happening with that joker Levy is laughable. Man Utd and Liverpool have got where they are because of hard work, great players and because good players want to play for them. Ah well lets see what happens at Cheatski – my guess is Frank Riykard – watch this space!

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

RudeBoy – Ranieri signed Cech and Joe Cole too. So, Ranieri had the players but ultimately it was Mourinho who blended them into a winning team. They were utterly dominant for a couple of seasons in the Premier League before Utd’s resurgence….but they look miles away now.

Feel a bit sorry for Scloari as he’s had no time to mould the team nor the almost unlimited funds afforded to Mourninho and Ranieri. Poor old Roman’s lost a few roubles recently and has tightened the purse strings accordingly.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

AVFC SOTC

Hairychested
    Free Member

How about Roy Keane for Chelsea manager?

Smee
    Free Member

Liverpool will finish above man utd.

johnhoo
    Free Member

yeah & Leeds will win League 1

MOT

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

to say that raineri signed those players and therefore makes him a better manager is crap. if he signed those players then how come he didn’t win a couple of league titles? All i remember from raineri’s time was a team that were baffled by his constant tinkering of the team and formation.
    Whether you like mourinho or not it has to be said he is a bloody good manager, and one of the few to give fergie a run for his money with the banter.

they must have someone lined up or they would never have sacked scolari. Hiddink must be favourite especially as he and roman seem quite pally.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Not saying Ranieri was better, but he did lay some foundations that Moaninho was able to build on. Cloudy wasn’t given the credit he deserved, imo. Mind, you could argue it was Glen Hoddle that started the Cheatski rise, and that was before Abrahmamamammamammamamamavoovovovovovovith came along…

salad_dodger

I reckon they’ll go for Sven or Capello………

IHN

Liverpool will finish above man utd.

Yep,and the team coach will be pulled be a team of flying pigs. Liverpool will do wel to finish above Villa.

trailmonkey

wot IHN said

epo-aholic
    Free Member

liverpool are bottlers – benitez couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag!

muggomagic

If Liverpool finish 2nd I think they have will have to say they’ve had a good season. To go from scraping 4th every year to pushing Man U for the title is some improvement.
    Villa will fall away. Every team has a point in the season where they struggle, and the luck they were having starts going against them. Man U had it early on, as did Arsenal. Liverpool have had it and Chelsea are having it now. Villa’s time will come, which will be a shame as it’s been refreshing to have another team challenging the so called big four.

trailmonkey

Villa have already had an indifferent run, drawing and losing games that top 4 teams should be winning. We’re still there and getting stronger. The only thing that will stop Villa finishing second is injuries/suspensions to a very small squad. We have a great first 13 but we’re pretty average after that. I seriously hope that we go out of the FA cup so we can concentrate on the Prem.

binners

Liverpool finishing above Man U? Oh my aching sides. Liverpool are ****ed without Stevie G. They’re a 2 man team. Him and Torres. The rest are hopeless. Compare that to United. Anyone on the pitch can score. And frequently do.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Chelski..’ is closed to new replies.