Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cheesy riders
  • tommy19
    Free Member

Hi if any of the cheesy riders see this can they let me knowif there will be a ride tomorrow as its a bank holiday? Also when and where would be good as it would be my first ride with you guys
    Cheers

nickjb
    Free Member

It’s all a bit secret squirrel, cloak and dagger isn’t it? You can only find about rides by being a member, you can only be a member by going on a ride.

tommy19
    Free Member

Exactly!!! Any help?

andyl
    Free Member

Secrecy is needed unfortunately due to the high crime rate in Brizzle.

I will post a link to this on the Cheesy Riders so one of the organisers can contact you.

This message (and your PC) will self destruct in 5….4….3….2….1……

Mikeypies
    Free Member

Secrecy is needed unfortunately due to the high crime rate in Brizzle

are highway men still operating in Bristol ?

tommy19
    Free Member

Thanks

andyl
    Free Member

are highway men still operating in Bristol ?

chuffing feels like it sometimes.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Facebook group is a pretty good way in. The secret squirrel element comes down to the fact that’s is a very open and trusting forum once you’re in. People lend you bikes, give away spares often for free, quite often people even bike courier parts that have been sold to the other party on their way to work etc. It’s a great little club but you need to protect that somewhat.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Hello mate, I’m Mark Barnett and I made the Cheesy Riders Club. I can be contacted 24 hours on ZERO 7971 DOUBLE SIX 782 FOUR
    The secrecy is simply an ” @rsehole filter ” we thought of to avoid the poor security of Facebook and Twitter-like sites. We know you, we ride with you and you know us.
    The shop front of the Riders’ site needs a refurb, admitted; our forum’s the bread and butter of the site and ( barring the crappy rain at the mo ) there’s plenty of rides at all levels.
    Gimme a bell or text if you want to join.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cheesy riders’ is closed to new replies.