Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cheese rolling at coopers hill called off!
  • tang
    Free Member

unsafe for all the spectators app! never mind the loons going after the cheese! ive many friends who've done it over the years. i grew up near the hill and it was always a laugh. guess we could do a cranham ride that weekend with cheese at coopers!

Flash
    Free Member

For gods sake! When will they stop?

TooTall
    Free Member

They stopped it this year – so, 2010 is your answer.

Flash
    Free Member

Fair point 😕

MrNutt
    Free Member

when will this madness end?!?

Flash
    Free Member

See TooTall

mrmo
    Free Member

h&s gone mad i tell you, apart from death and serious injury what could possibly go wrong.

funkynick

By all accounts it's nothing to do with the cheese rolling itself as to why it's been called off, more due to the 15,000 people who turned up to watch last year to the venue that could only handle 5,000 or so…

I daresay it will still happen, but just on a slightly smaller scale with less publicity.

tang
    Free Member

illegal cheese rolling. the new hardcore underground sport in gloucestershire.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Who reckons we should have Cheese Rolling at this years Big Bike Bash then?

tang
    Free Member

on bikes? yes.

tang
    Free Member

cheez x. 4 riders, 1 double gloucester.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Frankly I agree with the ban, this illegal assembly of 15,000+ could be misconstrued as an illegal assembly, a large crowd or even the raising of a small army! Armed with deadly cheese there would be no stopping them all the way to No 10!!! Where will this madness stop!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cheese rolling at coopers hill called off!’ is closed to new replies.