Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Cheeky or irresponsible?
  • oneoneoneone
    Free Member

You don’t do yourselves many favours sometimes……

not all of us are yobs!!!

Smee
    Free Member

Hmmm – those bikers probably wouldn’t be allowed to do that under Scottish Law either. Curtilage and all that stuff….

Sounds like unreasonable behaviour to me

radoggair
    Free Member

{quote}Hmmm – those bikers probably wouldn’t be allowed to do that under Scottish Law either. Curtilage and all that stuff{/quote}

I’m pretty sure at that time of night they were indoors and i’m also fairly sure that law doesn’t prevent us so we have to walk our bikes pass houses at night with our lights off.

coffeeking
    Free Member

So if we are assuming that cheeky trails are “ok”, as Im sure most would, what we are suggesting is that bikers (or anyone else) should de-light and tiptoe past properties? I can see its only polite to not be rowdy and loud, but assuming they just rode through I cant see how lights would be a problem. 10:30 might be late, and it might lead people to poke their heads out and see what is going on, but I dont see why it has to be seen as a negative thing.

I had an elderly relative who didnt like exceeding 15mph in the car, while I couldnt fault her logic that “going faster makes her scared” I also couldnt drive her home down the motorway at 15mph. Sometimes elderly people get scared over minor things, it’s unfortunate, but so long as it isnt rare or malicious it’s hardly the end of the world.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky or irresponsible?’ is closed to new replies.