Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cheeky fecker on Flickr – possible retaliation?
  • bencooper
    Free Member

I’ve just been alerted to a cheeky sod on Flickr who’s taken a pile of my images and reposted them. Reporting them all is a pain, so are there any better and more entertaining ways I can get revenge?

And are there any clever tools along the likes of Tineye for automating this kind of thing?

Here’s his stream, by the way: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbhq/

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Probably just mail Flickr, there are real people there and probably won’t take too kindly. Do you have a creative commons license on your pics?

bencooper
    Free Member

No, they’re not CC. I’ve emailed Flickr – this user also got back to me nad said he didn’t know any of the images were mine, which is rubbish.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Add a CC to everything as it does then give you rights on your pics and it’s fairly clear after that. If your pics were up first they can probably sort it and he might just get his account closed which would be the quickest thing.

bencooper
    Free Member

CC would’t be better than ARR, though – that’s what they all are.

BigDummy
    Free Member

He’s taken a load of (not especially exciting if you don’t know who’s in them) pictures of history-people from a random, and posted them up in his own stream?

Some people are completely bizarre. 😕

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky fecker on Flickr – possible retaliation?’ is closed to new replies.