Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cheeky, but i-pod favour needed.
  • duckman

I have bought a nice new ipod, but it needs itunes 8.0 or later. I cannot get into the download from work, could somebody PLEASE download it and attach it as an email for me? I was going to run tonight and would really like it to be accompanied by music. Thanks, Stuart

aP
    Free Member

It is an enormous file

Stu_N

iTunes 8.2 is a 74MB file – that ain’t ever going to e-mail.

Stu_N

I’ve given it a go but if it sends, it’s unlikely to get to you as it’s also an .exe file and most networks would stop that.

duckman

Apologies, I didn’t realise it would be that large.

WackoAK
    Free Member

It’s likely that if you cannot download it at work you’ll be unable to install it either due to user restrictions. Ask your IT dept if you think they’ll be helpful.

Stu_N

FAIL – Gmail won’t upload the file.

cbike
    Free Member

sendthisfile.com

duckman

No worries.We got rid of t’internet at home,so can’t download at home. I will nip to parents tonight and install it on trusty old laptop tomorrow, thanks anyway guys.

kiwijohn

You got rid of the internet 😯

Oggles
    Free Member
    duckman

Yes it did! Now loaded onto ol’ smokey and tunes copying away as I type. Thanks all. KiwiJ; getting rid of internet at home means that we have to talk to one another,read more,interact etc. Also meant neither of us had to put up with the kids pestering us for the cbeebies website!

kiwijohn

I’d love to read a book, Alas, uni must take precedence, so fiction has to wait until summer.
    STW doesn’t count.

duckman

I remember that, I felt guilty reading anything other than history for 4 years. Sitting by the pool on my well-earned holiday. Everybody else…Clive Cussler…Me…Eric Evans, TC Smout (both properly dull) Still, soon be end of exam season.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky, but i-pod favour needed.’ is closed to new replies.