Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cheapest place to buy an ipod touch…?
  • Dylan08
    Free Member

Hi chaps

Anyone bought an ipod touch recently? Im after the cheapest (reputable!!) place to buy an ipod touch from.. In Leeds so high street stores would be good, alternatively reputable online retailers?

after 8 OR 16 Gig one

Anyone got an 'as new' one for sale…??

Any ideas greatly apreciated..!

Ta and all the best for 2010

JohnClimber
    Free Member

You'll have a job as things like that are price fixed by the manufacturers for the first few months

epo-aholic
    Free Member

i sell the 8gb ones for £129.57 they dont do a 16gb one any more.
    32gb £199.13, 64gb £260.
    these are all the new 3rd gen ones btw.

let me know if you want me to sort one out for you.

link here!

willy
    Free Member

pricerunner is about the best price comparison website around

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Looked into this before xmas, and Amazon nearly always come out cheapest. Check on a daily basis as their prices can vary day by day.

CountZero

If you're prepared to hang on for six months, the next generation will be released in June, at the same time as the iPhone.
    The storage of each will go up to 64Gb for the phone and 128Gb for the Touch. My phone contract runs untill May, so it's a no-brainer for me.
    I know this because Apple release new products on a yearly basis, and Toshiba have just announced their next gen NAND Flash modules, 64Gb on one chip, which is what the phone takes, and the Touch takes two, so there you go.

Onzadog
    Free Member

so did I just make a mistake ordering a 16gb 3gs iphone today?

kiwijohn

so did I just make a mistake ordering a 16gb 3gs iphone today?

Depends, there's usually new iphone every june & ipod touch sept/oct, which will be bigger & faster than the last.
    But if 16Gb is adequate, then no, you won't miss much. I'm still happily using a G1 touch (& G4 iBook)

matthewjb
    Free Member

Buying a reconditioned one from Apple is a good bet.

They have previously been purchased but Apple replace the battery and the case so it's as good as new.

I bought a 64GB one for £245.

Dylan08
    Free Member

cheers chaps

allthepies
    Free Member

>I know this because Apple release new products on a yearly basis, and Toshiba have just announced their next gen NAND Flash modules, 64Gb on one chip, which is what the phone takes, and the Touch takes two, so there you go.

Not sure why that makes a next gen 64/128 Gb setup a shoe in ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place to buy an ipod touch…?’ is closed to new replies.