Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cheapest place for Maxxis tyres?
  • mike399
    Free Member

Hi,

Has anyone seen any good deals on Maxxis tyres? Looking for some 29er minion or high rollers?

Maybe just wishful thinking that there will be some cheap EXO 3C in a sale somewhere!…

Might be time to try some Chunky Monkeys instead?

Thank you

stevied
    Free Member

Try alltricks and acycles in France. Cheapest prices and fast delivery to the UK.

tom.nash

Or buy it from your LBS and then they might help when you can’t get it set up tubeless 😆

sharkattack

I got mine from Germany. I did go to my LBS first but they wouldn’t budge on the alarming £52.99 rrp. I’ve worked in a shop, I know how much tyres cost, I’m never paying over 50 quid for one.

mboy
    Free Member

Maybe just wishful thinking that there will be some cheap EXO 3C in a sale somewhere!…

Largely wishful thinking as they’re in high demand, but if you want a 2.5″ 3C MaxxGrip Minion DHF that I bought by accident, it’s yours for £38 posted (RRP is £55.99)…

fin25
    Free Member

Have you tried next day tyres?

wilko1999
    Free Member

I’ve got a brand new, never used 29×2.3 Minion DHF if you are interested? Need to check if it’s 3C or not though

mike399
    Free Member

Cheers all for the responces – Acycles is cheapest by far… Ordered a pair of HR2 exo dual compound for 25quid each. Job done.

alexh
    Free Member

Pushy’s in Australia. Arrived in 5 days and saved a lot over UK prices.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for Maxxis tyres?’ is closed to new replies.