Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cheapest place for Maxxis Ignitor 29er tyres?
  • NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

As title, anyone know of where i can get some Maxxis Ignitor 29er tyres on the cheap? Would prefer folding but would consider wire bead if they are cheap enough.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Good luck finding some…wire bead has been dropped and the Kevlar bead are only available in the exo sidewalk and they’re £35. They were my winter go to tyre, some new maxxis 29er specific tyres on the way that look good.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

That explains why i cant find them i guess! Any body with a recommendation for an all round 29er tyre that doesnt cost the earth? Ive only used Ignitors and the Ardents, which is more of a summer tyre IMO.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Bonty acx’s if you can find them or xr2/xr4 if you’re going to run year round. Try chevon or allterrain.

sanj
    Free Member

Chevin Cycles have 20% off all tyres and accessories till the end of jan. They mail order too.

Burls72
    Free Member

I bought mine from Us ebay, worked out about £70 with shipping. Could try some IRD fire xc pro tyres, if you can find them or bontrager have a good selection of tyres.

Stoner
    Free Member

I love my 29er ignitors. But hard to come by now.

No idea what Im going to do when the current set go bald 🙁

Ive used http://www.singlespeed.nl/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=35_24_110&products_id=134 in the past to get hard to find tyres. But not bargin prices.

rOcKeTdOg

ardents are quite good in the gloop, not a patch on Bonty Mud x’s though

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for Maxxis Ignitor 29er tyres?’ is closed to new replies.