Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Cheapest place for Crocks?
  • iolo
    Free Member

I think crocs are fantastic. Others might not agree.
    For going in and out the house and garden they are perfect. Not outside that area mind.
    Who sells the cheapest crocs online?

squirrelking
    Free Member

I think the actual site might, newsletter or registration gets you a code.

I actually like my lined ones as slippers, easy to wash and decheese.

lambchop
    Free Member

Sports Direct? Ebay?

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

They’re ace for camping too – slip on and off for keeping ground sheet clean, bit more robust than flip flops for the walk down to wash block or showers.

gobuchul
    Free Member
    MoreCashThanDash

I think they are great for camping and pottering around the house. It’s a bit embarrassing that something that naff is so practical.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

I’ve seen them in Lidl and bought them from TK Maxx at big discounts.

Depending on how things are listed Amazon can be a good way to balance discount and colour choice against multiple retailers.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crocs-Unisex-Adult-Classic-Clogs/dp/B0014C5S7S/ref=sr_1_1?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1460293108&sr=1-1&keywords=crocs

£11.50-£108(!)

budgierider67

+1 for the Crocs UK site. Have you tried the slippers? They are fab.

allfankledup

Sports direct

I have no dignity left

mikewsmith
    Free Member

£11.50-£108(!)

I was surprised at the 11 quid! For some reason I thought these things would be more like a fiver….

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Always hated then. Then I tried some. I promised myself they were just “for in the house”. Then it happened. I did a “big shop” wearing them.

Mugboo

Once you’ve tried them you’ll never look back, or pull ever again, thankfully I’m married.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

The IT guys wear them at work. Says it all

hora
    Free Member

Lad in the sauna had some £3 b&m versions on from round the corner. I bought those for the sauna 8)

zippykona

Guy Martin’s next stunt should be the land speed record for running on wet decking in crocs.

hora
    Free Member

Subsequently I was driving in them and MrsH said ‘erm you promised never to…’

I didn’t have any socks on though..

petefromearth

Plastic shoes sold with free penis removal

Fwiw I bought my first pair last week. My feet feel liberated. Nisbets catering suppliers.

rocketman
    Free Member

A mate wears crocs all the time but he has taken the IDGAS look a bit too far with the Superman T, pink rucksack and running shorts

trail_rat
    Free Member

i needed them for work ….. i bought cheapies , they lasted a couple of 6 week trips before falling to bits.

colleague said – get the real ones they last…..

Not only do they last(6 years so far) – they are much comfier.

I use them as slippers round the house for going out and getting firewood or nipping out to the garage/car etc as regular slippers would be useless.

I also use them for cycle touring as they dont care if they get wet.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for Crocks?’ is closed to new replies.