Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cheapest ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor
  • Jase
    Free Member

Anyone know what the cheapest ANT+ speed/cadence sensor is for use with a Garmin 500?

Only want it for a 2nd bike to be used on rollers so don’t really want to buy another Garmin GSC10.

Thanks.

legend
    Free Member

Pretty sure it’s the Decathlon one

Jase
    Free Member

Cheers, £21 posted.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’d move the GSC10 across and get the new magnetless ones for the bike it’s coming off. Far more aesthetically pleasing 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’d move the GSC10 across and get the new magnetless ones for the bike it’s coming off. Far more aesthetically pleasing

Or buy a small ‘industrial strength’ magnet and have it on the inner crank side of the pedal spindle.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Far more aesthetically pleasing

The speed sensor maybe, but I think the new cadence is an ugly great lump stuck to my crankarm.

njee20
    Free Member

I think the speed sensor is too, the GSC10 was much neater IMO.

sparksmcguff

@ Jase – bought the decathlon for an indoor trainer and it works well. Even has a little battery level indicator which the garmin G?10 doesn’t have.

Jase
    Free Member

Cheers, thats good to hear, will order tonight.

sq225917
    Free Member

Don’t get the decathlon one they die first time in the wet, I’ve killed three got a refund on my second whole head unitand replacement sensor from them just this morning

durhambiker
    Free Member

On the other hand my Decathlon one has worked through all conditions thrown at it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor’ is closed to new replies.