Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cheaper Android. Galaxy Europa or mini vs Orange San Fran vs What else?
  • midlifecrashes

Littlemissmidlife wants a phone for Chrimbo. Assuming I get her one that costs more than a tenner, I might as well make the jump and get an Android. It’s to go PAYG. Anybody used one of the above or one of the other cheapies? Point me at a good deal if you’ve seen one.

Thanks.

ratadog

Little Miss Ratadog has an Orange Rio. Little Miss Ratadog’s school pack think it looks like a Blackberry and is therefore officially cool. Mrs Ratadog knows it is not a Blackberry and doesn’t have to worry about Little Miss Ratadog leading the pack down the local High Street bent on an orgy of destruction and looting. I know it won’t cost that much to replace – job’s a good un.

midlifecrashes

Ta, I’ll have a look at it too.

BigJohn

I have a San Francisco which I think is a superb phone. The only gripe I have is that it’s a bit quiet – both ringer volume and music through the earphone socket. Even Mrs BigJohn can use it and wants one too.

Don’t compare it to an iPhone though – it’s Apples and Oranges.

jonk

The Huawei Ideos (£100) gets really good reviews as does the Acer liquid metal (£150)

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I bought an Orange Monte Carlo for £76 a month ago £119 -£18 cash back from Quidco -£25 cash back from Orange. not sure if it’s still available, there might be other cash back deals on it elsewhere

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cheaper Android. Galaxy Europa or mini vs Orange San Fran vs What else?’ is closed to new replies.