Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • cheap lights
  • andy9678
    Free Member

Been scouting the web for some cheap quality lights and come across these any body got any dealings with them

link here

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Im liking the look of them as well 🙂 …

Liftman

Disclaimer
    Orders are placed through Amazon.co.uk and as such We do not dispatch, fulfill or refund any orders. Returns, disputes and any order queries remain the responsibility of Amazon.co.uk. We does not accept any responsibility for orders placed with Amazon.co.uk.

No contact details for them on the site.

Also the picture for one of the gravity droppers is of some bedding ?

It just seems to be a site for forwarding customers to amazon

andy9678
    Free Member

Eh what ????

andy9678
    Free Member

Stumpy seen a 4000 lumen on ebay 3 hours on full power do u want me to out link on

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

yeah can do , cheers

andy9678
    Free Member
    bikerdan
    Free Member

Got a Cree XML from ebay. A bargain at £26 a few months ago.

reedspeed
    Free Member

I’ve got one of them andy9678,you’ll be needing a spare battery,they only Last just over n hr on on full.

dhyetiman
    Free Member

I have purchased a park work stand and wheel trying jig through them, also a 1800 lumen light for about £20! Well chuffed with it, had no problems, the checkout is on amazon, but amazon is no cheaper and I wouldn’t think twice about using the site again! Shame there isn’t a bit more on there though!

nutsnvolks
    Free Member

I have bought several lights from there no problems, it is indeed linked to amazon but saves searching through to much crap on amazons site! One of the lights I brought was actually cheaper than on amazon when I checked!

bartimaeus
    Free Member

I’m a fan of torches… and this one is may favourite at the moment… good beam on medium which lasts 2+ hours easily, and very bright on full power. £15 including postage. You do need a £5 charger, a £2 mount and some 18650 cells (free from old laptops). Best of all additional lights are all £8-£15, so I run a 501b XML T6 on my lid and another as a spare on my bars (that’s £20’s worth!)

andy9678
    Free Member

Reedspeed which one and where do u get spsre batts from

lightman
    Free Member

I just hope you guys aren’t getting to excited by the “Chinese lumens” figures!
    Expect the triple XM-L light to put out around 1000 Lumens max. It will be plenty bright enough, just don’t buy into these stupid lumens figures that go up and up every month just to con people into buying them.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘cheap lights’ is closed to new replies.