Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheap boot mount rack recommendations
  • aracer
    Free Member

Looking at getting a boot mount rack for mrs aracer. To be used just for carrying bikes around locally when she takes the kids riding, so high mounting is good so we don’t need to get a lighting board – drag and fuel consumption not really an issue. Cheapish as in the not too distant future we’ll probably both get new cars, and I’ll get towbars fitted to them, so it won’t ever get used all that much. If it makes any difference her current car is a 1999 Focus.

Thanks in advance!

CHB

I have a Hollywood high mount rack for sale. Lightly used £50 collected from Leeds.

aracer
    Free Member

Pickup from Leeds might be an issue – otherwise I’d be interested. Thanks for the offer (I’ll have a think about it).

vondally
    Free Member

thule high mount 2 bikes…..used and loved plus used bar adaptor to carry odd shaped bikes £50 collected gisburn forest or wigan or Burnley area

beckykirk43
    Free Member

Saris Bones?

legolam
    Free Member

I have this Edinburgh Bikes rack: 3-bike rack

It carries 2 adult hardtails securely, and 3 adult bikes fairly well (need to turn the handlebars of the middle one to fit them all). Had it over 18 months and, for £69, it’s done the job perfectly.

legolam
    Free Member

PS Fits easily on all hatchbacks (mine is a Seat Leon, friend has one on a Mini)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheap boot mount rack recommendations’ is closed to new replies.