Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheap balance bike at tesco – worth a punt?
  • petrieboy

Anyone bought one?

SeanOrange
    Free Member

At that price yes! Looks a bit like the Puky bike my girl has. She's just turned 4 and loves riding it to nursery so she can "downhill" on the way. She can now coast feet up for as long as she wants. Current record is about 150m 😀

muddyfox69
    Free Member

My youngest wasn't getting on with stabilisers on her bike and didn't want them taken off, so i stripped down an old bike from the garage (took off pedals, chain, cranks and chainring) and she used that for balancing on. Within the day, she was off, and moved on to her own bike again without stabilisers.
    My back was broken, but well worth it!

She now loves cycling more than Barbie! Well almost.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

worth a punt at that price i'd say

theflatboy
    Free Member

it's the same as one i got for a friend's son last summer, though i think cheaper.

it's not bad for the price, but pretty rudimentary in terms of quality. as you'd expect, of course. he loves riding it but cosmetically and mechanically it's not anywhere near the likes of islabikes. but you knew that already!

i'd get it for the price, just don't expect it to last long enough for it be handed on to any siblings!

geoffj

That looks perfect – not even worth pulling the cranks off a skip 12" er for that price.

juiced
    Free Member

looks a bargain.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheap balance bike at tesco – worth a punt?’ is closed to new replies.