• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Charity Bike Ride….
  • Mikey_M
    Free Member

Hello to all STW's.

Not too sure if this is the right place to add this but i thought you all should know.

Me and a really good friend are going to be doing a charity bike ride to London's St pancras train station via the Grand Union Canal. We will be leaving from Kilby bridge (Canal) in Leicestershire. We have given our selves 3 days to complete the challenge. The date we are going is December 5th to december 8th.

30% of all funds risen will be going towards STW as i was helped out alot by quite a hand full of you on here when the times where rough. And the remaining 70% will be going the charity of my choice, PDSA. I will be putting sealed jars (i cant describe them) around my local pubs with a piece of paper for people to right down who they are and how much they donated and why they donated.

It would be nice to be left some comments regarding hints and tips from anyone who has done this sort of thing before.

I will upload some pictures of the bikes we will be riding too 😀

I know alot of you on here have got it in for me, but now its my turn to put something back.

Thanks for reading guys!

Mike 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Charity Bike Ride….’ is closed to new replies.