Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Chariot trailer – where to get (oldish) spares?
  • bajsyckel

Having picked up a 2nd hand chariot trailer from gumtree, we need a couple of spare bits to get it rolling as a trailer. It’s an older model, and we need a new hitch arm and assorted attachments that link to either chainstay or rear qr. Does anyone know of shops that carry spare parts, or is it a case of trying the distributor? If not I can fashion something in the workshop, but the proper parts would be great if anyone knows somewhere that might have stock. Anyone have any ideas? Cheers.

(Edit) trailer in question looks like this one…

It won’t be on a fatbike though.

hatter

Any Chariot dealer can get spares but Action Kids in Exeter probably hold more stock of spares than anyone else in the U.K. outside of Madison.

They’ve dealt with Chariot for donkeys years so they’re more likely to know what you’re after as well.

bajsyckel

That’s exactly the kind of info I’m after, thanks. I’ll get in touch with them – pity they’re 10 hours away so I can’t call in and have a rummage. Thanks though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Chariot trailer – where to get (oldish) spares?’ is closed to new replies.