Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Chapest place to buy a cannondale f29 carbon 3
  • hanchurch
    Free Member

2013 or 2014, anywhere else like Paul’s bikes or decent voucher codes?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

binners

They’ve just slashed the prices of them at Evans too (40% reduction) Not that I’ve been looking. Honest!

Bloody lovely bike!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Paul’s would probably do a price match?

Good bunch of guys.

hanchurch
    Free Member

It is a cool bike, was hoping someone would be able to find me a real bargan to justify the price difference between it and the alloy 1.

binners

Eh? Define a real bargain? What exactly were you thinking? 40% off the list price is a bargain by anyone’s standards, surely?

I’m really tempted at the moment, having ridden one a couple of weeks back, but there’s no way I’m going to get it past the household expenditure comitee.

hanchurch
    Free Member

That’s my problem, can I justify £500 more for a carbon frame, and will it hold up to smashing through woods on a regular basis? The moon on a stick would be great thanks!

augustuswindsock

Westbrooks in stokesley would be worth a shout, they often have some cracking deals, great shop too!

binners

Carbon frames shouldn’t be a problem really. They’re pretty bombproof nowadays.

When I posted that link up they had them in stock. A few hours later, and they don’t. Which would suggest that they’re selling them quickly at that price. Hardly surprising really. That’s a lot of bike for the money. So I doubt you’ll get one any cheaper. In fact, if you want one, I wouldn’t hang about.

duckers
    Free Member

+1 for westbrook, my LBS. Great guys and I’m sure they’ll price match or do a deal that’s pretty hard to beat. They may not be open for a couple of days yet as they occasionally have the week off over Christmas.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Chapest place to buy a cannondale f29 carbon 3’ is closed to new replies.