Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Changing lube
  • Netdonkey

I have always used white lightning clean ride lube and it works for me. I have just run out and the LBS only has Muc-off dry lube. Anyone used it. I have buying a bottle of lube only for it to be cr4p!

Cheers

KINGTUT
    Free Member

If it helps, muc off wet lube is excellent.

wwaswas

I've been using the muc-off dry. it does need a couple of applictaions to really 'sink in' but has otherwise been fine. Chain and drivetrain stay nice and clean too.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Well quite a few people (including me and my mates) on here use squirt chain wax – you have to dgrease you chain and apply but great – Prob have to apply as much or poss less than "dry lubes".

http://www.in2dust.co.uk

Free P&P and next day usually IIRC

thepurist

Why not buy just buy the stuff you want from somewhere that will deliver it to your door?

enfht
    Free Member

Rock N Roll, totally dry, totally clean and totally silent running drivetrain. You will be amazed. No I'm not on commission

Netdonkey

Problem is I am due out at 7:30pm and have just degreased my chain thinking I had some left. Hoping I can borrow some and then order the stuff I want tomorrow but don't fancy 20 miles tonight without lube!!! Thanks for the suggestions

toys19
    Free Member

I use 3in1, its good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Changing lube’ is closed to new replies.