Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Chamilia / pandora charm jewllery
  • wors

HOW FRIGGIN MUCH?! it looks like some tat you get off a market! Bunch of flowers for mothers day i think.

Joe

Yeh. Utter dross.

R.lepecha

Robbing sods springs to mind.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Thomas Sabo,

You think a Thompson Stem is a lot of money for something nicely made, same money for a tiny little cast doo-dahhh with enammel paint, a kinder egg is 58p! Apparently value for money isn’t a concept in the jewlery industry.

But the missus wanted one, and they do a little red BMX, and I own a little red BMX.

MrSparkle

Read that as ‘chlamydia/pandora jewellery’

jeff

Never mind posting on this thread Spoon – what about my kona frame? 🙂

(Sorry for thread hijack but no email address in spoon’s profile – trying to get his attention.)

emma82
    Free Member

Totally agree, don’t get it at all. I’m cheap an easy though me 🙂

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

MrSparkle – Member
    Read that as ‘chlamydia/pandora jewellery’

+1.

flip
    Free Member

Total hype, total shite 🙄

My Mrs has one,and my daughter has a worse Links of London piece of expensive crap..

Don’t get me started 👿

cozz
    Free Member

orrible high street chav wear

I know respectable people who buy this shite – I look at them and wonder why they cannot see what utter crap it really is.

DarrenH

Finally some sense! my missus keeps dropping (too) obvious hints about this stuff for a mother’s day pressie from our twins.
    I keep doing my best to ignore her 😉

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I’m cheap an easy though me

What a girl!

Frankers
    Free Member

Get yourself over to Turkey they have lots of cheapy copies for sale on the markets 😉

She’ll never know

emma82
    Free Member

Lol, to be fair al the bike crap I always ask for probably costs a fair bit more bit at least it’s useful. Im still in shock that I haven’t lost my engagement ring, have had it since January, I’m not good with expensive jewllery.

Pandora stuff reminds me of the whole Burberry thing, designed for the super posh and trendy but quickly ripped off and worn by chavs

Edit: frank she will know, all pandora stuff is engraved

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Chamilia / pandora charm jewllery’ is closed to new replies.