Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Chameleons Tickets
  • Harry_the_Spider

Just booked ’em.

Only about my 5th gig this century, and 2 of the previous ones were also The Chameleons.

Getting older is shit as I’m already trying to work out the logistics of getting home. Previously I would have just tipped myself into a cab and balls to the expense, or walked.

MSP

I used to know the Drummer, John. Hadn’t seen him for many years so earlier this year thought I would try and find out what he is doing now, unfortunately discovered he had died 🙁

Digby

Chameleons Vox?

Saw Mark Burgess solo many years ago at The Leadmill before he started the Vox thing, but never seem to get around to getting to see them, although I only just missed seeing them in Valencia a few years ago …

I used to go an see loads of gigs but I’m getting picky as I get older as lots of people who go to gigs these days seemingly just go to say that they were there rather than to lose themselves in the moment … consequently they often spend a big chunk of the set having a loud conversation with their mates …

Harry_the_Spider

Yes, Chameleons Vox.

tomhoward

How will you see em?

IGMC

gallowayboy

Saw them twice in the early eighties when I was at Crewe College – Script of the Bridge is still one of my most played albums. I avoided seeing them last year at the Trades in Hebden – i’d hate it if it had been disappointing.

Hope its a good night!

DavidB
    Free Member

Thanks I did not know they were still playing

Saw them in Brighton in the Eighties, sublime

Edit: where are gig details?

Harry_the_Spider

Academy 2, Manchester.

Saturday 16th December.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Mrs S has kindly offered to convey you (HtS) from the gig to your front door.

She is the best wife ever.

Is that awesome enough?

Harry_the_Spider

Awwww…. Fanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Chameleons Tickets’ is closed to new replies.