Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Chain Reaction Cycles have been hit again
  • aftershock
    Free Member

We need your help guys! Nigel Page’s garage in Rainford has been broken into and loads of bikes stolen. Including Matti & NIgel’s’s Nukeproof scalp, Nigel’s Nukeproof Mega, Nigel’s Snap, Suzuki Motox bike, Carbon Intense Road Bike
    GT stay strong BMX cruiser plus loads of kits. Please spread the word and get in touch if you see anything.

brant
    Free Member

Oh not again :-/

wrecker
    Free Member

Dude needs one (or two) of these;

jam-bo

how many times is that now? must be well known in the neighbourhood for being a good supply of shiny things to steal?

aftershock
    Free Member

4 Times I think, the worst thing is his wife had just popped out to pick up there child, she is getting very concerned they could come back next time when there in as this was done in the daytime.

binners

Doesn’t sound like opportunist scallies, does it? Sounds like a more organised group, who are giving it a suitable amount of time for the stolen kit to be replaced before hitting the same place again.

Scumbags!

chunkypaul
    Free Member

bad news

very impractical, but maybe time to store them securely at a different location – for the families sake

brant
    Free Member

I think he’s only been done twice at his new place.

But several times before at others.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’d suggest a domestic garage is not the location to keep a load of highly prized bikes if it’s been hit 4 times!

grum
    Free Member

Bit weird. Might make me start looking around suspiciously at some of the people I know. Mebbe I’m paranoid!

mrdestructo

Once a selection of pics of the gear and description of any scuffs and scrapes is up, members can be observant when looking on Gumtree and Preloved and may pick up the trail.

maccruiskeen

I have to say, having grown up there, Rainford is hardly a hotbed for crime.

mattrgee
    Free Member

I’d be looking at secure storage if it was me.

Mackem

Pardon my ignorance but what’s this got to do with Chainreaction? I looked at the thread title and immediately thought of payment problems/scams.

stufield
    Free Member

Ground anchors? CCTV is pretty cheap these days certainly cheaper than insurance hikes!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I looked at the thread title and immediately thought of payment problems/scams.

me too.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

and me.

sutty
    Free Member

My two bike guarding American akitas are the best deterrent & if they fail, which I very much doubt, my aim won’t 😉 sorry to here he’s been targeted again but surely you would have upped on the bike security after so many strikes 😮

cb

CRC bike team?

jam-bo

Pardon my ignorance but what’s this got to do with Chainreaction?

he manages the CRC/Nukeproof team.

tomhoward

Pardon my ignorance but what’s this got to do with Chainreaction? I looked at the thread title and immediately thought of payment problems/scams.

Pagey is the CRC race team manager, so I imagine its not just his personal stuff that’s in his garage (Matti Liekonnen’s Scalp was nicked too)

Aristotle
    Free Member

maccruiskeen – Member

I have to say, having grown up there, Rainford is hardly a hotbed for crime.

…it’s not that far from some such places though, is it?

ell_tell
    Free Member

Bit weird. Might make me start looking around suspiciously at some of the people I know. Mebbe I’m paranoid!

Think I’d just take up knitting instead!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction Cycles have been hit again’ is closed to new replies.