Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • joao3v16
    Free Member

I ordered 3 stuff’s from crc.

Only two items arrived (and the package wasn’t delivered immediately after I clicked ‘confirm order’, can you believe I had to wait for like 24 hours or something).

The third item may actually have been out of stock though, so it could be my fault, but I can’t really remember. But it’s still the worst service imaginable isn’t it?.

I’ve phoned but they’re closed.

Very uncool.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I have been waiting 3 months for Rubber Queen tyres from leisure lakes. They blame their supplier.

specializedneeds

I know it’s Friday but come on try harder!

clancol
    Free Member

How old are you?
    if you re-read my post you will see that my issue is to do with them not doing what they said they would, (twice) Nothing to do with delivery times and or being out of stock. I also pointed out that the uk’s biggest mountain bike store did not have a working phone line at 11am on a friday afternoon.

Mister-P
    Free Member

In Leisure Lakes defence they could be right. There is a shortage of Conti tyres at the moment with demand outstripping supply. I had to wait ages for my Mountain King II tyres.

Trimix
    Free Member

Log on and see if its in stock. Email them for an answer.

Dosent seem such a bad service to me. You order from the comfort of your desk top / phone, most of the time stuff turns up a day or two later at an address you specify. If you dont like it you send it back, up to a year later. Try that at a shop.

No need go go shopping, talk to spotty kids in LBS, or haggle over price.

Whats wrong with that ? Perhaps it was out of stock when you ordered it, as you say, you cant remember.

Or did I read your post incorrectly ? Was it bad service that you cant remember if it was out of stock when you ordered it 🙂

beanieripper
    Free Member

take some english language lessons..

clancol
    Free Member

it’s a troll based on a legitimate post i made earlier..

stuboy2uk
    Free Member

simonralli2
    Free Member

Always a shame when that happens.

I have to say on a positive front that I recently bought a Camelbak Mule and a Camelbak cleaning kit both discounted from Merlin. Very prompt service, and there was no charge for postage.

Jamie
    Free Member

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I have been waiting 3 months for Rubber Queen tyres from leisure lakes. They blame their supplier.

I got mine in two days from CRC. You might like to know that they are very, very good tyres.

beanieripper
    Free Member

poop, good in a straight line but they understeer when pushed..

Three_Fish
    Free Member

poop, good in a straight line but they understeer when pushed..

You might want to try shifting your weight forward and/or dropping your COG through corners.

jools182
    Free Member

ordered 3 items today

first 2 items ordered this morning

then realised I needed something else and ordered that in the afternoon

the last item has apparently been dispatched

the ones I ordered in the morning are still being processed

how does that work?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction Cycles’ is closed to new replies.