Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Chain Reaction and returning goods question
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

I love CRC, they are brilliant but sent me a pair of 661 shoes that would look good sailing down the Thames!

sent me a size 48 when I ordered a 45.

Now I’ve sent stuff back before but on this occasion I don’t really want to pay postage, mainly because it will be 6.40 plus 70p or whatever for a “sign for” sticker.

As it is their mistake etc, will they refund me the postage if I ask nicely?

MussEd
    Free Member

Yes they probably will.

wwaswas

they always have with me if they’ve mispacked something and you make it clear what the reason for return is on the returns form.

Bludgeon
    Free Member

Probably just have to include the postage reciept in the box.

giantjason
    Free Member

if you email them first and get confirmation that they will pay the postage cost, you can include this in the packet for the refund.

i have done this on several items that they wrongly sent me and were fine with it.

scaredypants

I’d assume it’s an obligation on their part but, yeah, be nice about it & check if they’ve a favoured way of doing it

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Good news, as I hoped and thought, they answered my email saying they would pay but thought 7 quid was a bit steep. anyway, I sent it along with a copy of their email and put it on standard parcels for 4.20.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction and returning goods question’ is closed to new replies.