Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • CH4 scams, compensation and claims….
  • bruneep

What a bunch of chancers.

jon1973
    Free Member

"It's not about the money"

Like f**t it isn't.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Sueing a school – shameful hope the little **** gets mugged putting the money in the bank

bobbyspangles

'not about the money'! watch their little faces light up with a 2k result

woffle
    Free Member

completely boils my p1ss. Seems like the majority are trying it on…

bruneep

PMSL at scar face……great big gash on his chin and he's worried about a scratch on his cheek.

colnagokid

got me shouting at the telly! this ****t who cut himself shaving but he's got a big scar on his chin. And the kid who stubbed his toe! I fell over in the playground about 35 years ago and still have a scar on me knee, how much? I've been scared for life, traumatised and everything

project
    Free Member

1500 quid for trivial scaring on cheek, it will increse probably…………..

jon1973
    Free Member

it's not his chin, that was a childhood accident. It's the scar that looks like a wrinkle on his cheek, which by his own admission is barely noticeable. But I agree, he'll get more because they won't want the bother of going to court.

woffle
    Free Member

I broke my nose and fractured my cheekbone playing at school. Where's my 3K? I could have really done with that car / those football coaching badges, I was only 10 years old but even so. It's just not fair – wonder if they do retrospective claims?

Mind you – it does seem like the program makers have lucked out and found two of the most irritating and loathsome individuals in the claims lawyers. Or maybe all claims lawyers are like that.

They'll be first to the wall when I become boss of the world. Them, bike thieves and traffic wardens.

jon1973
    Free Member

I feel sorry for the old fella who fell on the paving. He seems to have been manipulated by the solicitors to pursue the claim (advert on the back of a hospital appointment card 🙄 ). Now he's talking about taking over the claim himself because the lack of progress. He'll end up losing his house to pay the bills if he's not careful.

nicks
    Free Member

it is making me very angry !!!!

project
    Free Member

Walking at the local park at the weekend,a squirrel dropped his nuts on me,can i claim.

Put up some razor wire a few years ago,got advised by the customer,that the council had told him he needed signs to state razor wire,DANGER,so put some signs up, and within days some bugger had nicked them,oh hope noby got hurt, as there was a serious sign shortage for the following year.

jon1973
    Free Member

£6k !!!! 😯

project
    Free Member

Razor man 6000 quid,

woffle
    Free Member

6K!

ffs

bruneep

£6K 🙄

nips down to tesco to get a dodgy razor.

jon1973
    Free Member

+ about £12k costs to the solicitor no doubt. That's everyone's Bic razors up by a few pence 🙄

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Buggers beleif that despite the NHS paying out massive sums of money, they still allow ambulance chasers to advertise on hospital grounds. This isn't to say that people harmed by the NHS shouldn't take action, but lets face it, the average Joe would be able to find an ambulance chaser anyway – enough **** adverts on TV aren't there?!?

project
    Free Member

All the families affected by Staffordshire hospital lack of care,should have a good claim for compensation,paid for by those responsible,not the NHS.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member
    jon1973
    Free Member

Project – I doubt those solicitors would be interested in those kind of more complex cases. Not the cases that actually matter anyway. Just the ones that are cut and dry and proved already by some sort of precedence. There will be some pretty good lawyers acting on behalf of the Staffordshire Hospital Trust – not the sort of people a tin-pot no-win-no-few solicitor will take on. No justice.

FuzzyWuzzy

They should just close that park and post a notice with the bint that claimed address on it saying take it up with her. Hope that kid's house gets broken into as well and the money nicked as well as his £1000 football and pictures of blokes in shorts on his wall. And £6k for that ugly muppet for a scar you couldn't even see, gah!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘CH4 scams, compensation and claims….’ is closed to new replies.