Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Cedric Gracia
  • ton

he was a class act yesterday. 8)

juan
    Free Member

Juan – you're an idiot!

Wow what a very mature comment. I am guessing your world is full of idiots that don't share your opinion…

BillOddie

I think Cedric is dreamy… :wub:

tomlevell

Oh I've always liked Barel especially when he takes off his peak on his full face just to annoy the establishment.

GW
    Free Member

Juan – mature comment? no, simply an honest opinion. Anyone who shares information with others that is clearly totally wrong is an idiot in any world.

devs
    Free Member

juan – Member

He's a ****…

juan – Member
    Juan – you're an idiot!

Wow what a very mature comment. I am guessing your world is full of idiots that don't share your opinion…

Did CG shag your bird or something? Not only has he riled you to the point of blindness but you're also exhibiting most out of character double standards. What gives?

clareymorris

Forum calling JoJo
    Forum calling JoJo

Well, he can show me his **** anytime ;-D

gator
    Free Member

Legend – Nice guy – Sportsman – Showman – Excellent rider

So for clareymorris and the rest of the ladies – enjoy………. 🙂

Smiling at my wife

Chillin'

Kit
    Free Member

Kit – what are you on about? Gee has never won it before

Really? Hmmm… wonder who it was then!

Ah yes, it was Minaar, Gee 2nd.

DSC00398

MrAgreeable

He's the same age as me, which makes me question slightly what I've been dong with my life. Apart from that, I like him a lot.

GW
    Free Member

Did CG shag your bird or something?

CG's shagged all our birds, and if any had a boyfriend/husband at the time he'd probably have called them mid stroke to let them know.

devs
    Free Member

What is this mid stroke thing you speak of? Stop spreading vicious untruths that none of us can possibly live up to. They'll be expecting foreplay next.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Is CG the bloke related to CG the bird? Wouldn't surprise me too much.

chakaping
    Free Member

Oh come on Juan, he almost gives Frenchmen a good name!

friendsandfamily
    Free Member

He is living life large and was dedicated and talented from an early age. He is living the dream as far as I am concerned and fair play to the bloke. If he did not have a mechanical that day he would have been in with a podium for sure and for being out for so long that is incredible. Watch out for him in the next few rounds. Welcome back Cedric!

brakes
    Free Member

didn't he make a load of money from an import business?
    the guy's got nouse too

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

mr_krabs – Member
    He is a superb rider. sometimes (believe it or not) sport isn't just about winning. If you have a personality you don't need to win to get your picture taken.

Do you mean an 'outgoing' personality? Everyone has a personality. Some are naturally outgoing and others less so. People have a go at Sam Hill and others saying they have 'no personality' whatever the **** that means. You don't know them you just see what they're like infront of a camera. Maybe they're just being themselves keeping their heads down, enjoying their sport and not play acting for the media.

walleater

LOL 'Dan Simmons'

I like the fact that he calls French by their correct name, Froggies 😉

I guess it must get annoying being called French when you are not from Fance though.

juan
    Free Member

Maybe they're just being themselves keeping their heads down, enjoying their sport and not play acting for the media.

Yeap spoke to fabien and nicola and they are very nice people, very professional and they probably did more for MTB than cedric (plus fabien's mum makes amazing choclate cakes :D). Absalon (remy not julien) is also someone very lovely to talk to as well.

I guess it must get annoying being called French when you are not from Fance though.

He's french. Born in PAU…

GW
    Free Member

eh? Gracia was born in Pau, France so is french – he lives (and has a bar) in Andora (pretty sure he still owns other property in other places too)

juan
    Free Member

He moved to andorra, only because he is not up to French standard for world champs. That the only way he could keep racing, doing back flip.

mcinnes
    Free Member

CG is a legend. Joie de vivre, I believe it's called. He makes people smile, that's good enough for me.

devs
    Free Member

He moved to andorra, only because he is not up to French standard for world champs.

You may want to see what top he was wearing on Sun!

billybob
    Free Member

Much rather listen to his randomness & hear him & Warner goofing off than poor old Rob Warner trying to extract some words out of Sam Hill.

atlaz
    Free Member

You may want to see what top he was wearing on Sun!

Isn't Barel French DH champ currently? That said, between Nico, Cedric and Fabien, only 3 other people have won the French DH champs since 1994 which is pretty impressive. Oh and Cedric won it twice in the Nicolas Vouilloz era so he can't be that crap 😉

Northwind

Have to admit that if he'd said "Where's the beef" one more time I might have ridden up to fort william and cut out his tongue, that got a wee bit old. But otherwise I like 'im. Still can't say gnarly as well as minaar though.

Billybob, spot on… How awkward was that "Sam, sometimes you go a bit too fast and then you crash" <huge silence> "Er, but that's why you're great!"

GW
    Free Member

🙄

GW
    Free Member

might also want to see what top he raced in on Sunday

Joxster
    Free Member

Every sport has characters and needs characters, who can remember Ille Nastase, Jimmy Connors and John Mcenroe from Tennis? Its about having fun and enjoying yourself, I spent 14yrs riding as a pro It wasn't done for the money, I did it because I had fun and if I messed around and made people laugh or smile then job done. Sports men and women are performers and the public want to be entertained. If you were at FW and heard the cheers when Cedric came down then he did his job.

dasnut
    Free Member

CG = win
    juan = fail

the best frenchman won

GW
    Free Member

Ah.. Juan, it's because he has a bigger cock isn't it?

http://video.mpora.com/watch/zxlPae9fH/

DenDennis
    Free Member

just seen the Leogang world cup vid from front page.
    The CG bit from 3min17 is quality.
    quality. classic french aesthete-first attitude

willej

Gracia is a legend. I've met him (briefly) and he seemed a thoroughly nice bloke to boot.

In the MTBCut video on the front page he said he wanted to flip the jump he ended up suiciding at Fort William. Nutter and legend.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Cedric Gracia’ is closed to new replies.