Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CCDB Air adjustment – no clicking or end-stop
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

Just tried to tweak my CCDB Air shock. All fine except the low-speed compression adjuster doesn’t click, and the low-speed rebound adjuster doesn’t seem to have a “zero” position to reference to count the clicks from.

Is this a known issue?

darrenspink
    Free Member

Lsc and lsr have more of a feel than click. Not sure what you mean by ‘no zero’.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Not sure what you mean by ‘no zero’.

recommended setting for LSR is 15 clicks, but it keeps on turning so there’s no reference point to count 15 from

jakehinton
    Free Member

Sounds like the lsr adjuster is broken. I bought a second hand one which came with the same issue. There is only a little resistance when it reaches fully open or closed making it pretty easy to over do it. Seems like a bit of a design flaw really. Is it new or second hand?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

It came on a second hand frame 6 months ago.
    Never bothered touching it as it seemed to be set ok. Had the shock serviced locally the other week and thought I should check settings to see if I could make better.
    Other three adjusters seem ok.

poah
    Free Member

was it a CC authorised service centre that did it?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

was it a CC authorised service centre that did it?

Good point. Don’t think they are. They were servicing my Pikes at the same time.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Give TF tuned a call and tell them the issue, they should be able to give you an estimate.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CCDB Air adjustment – no clicking or end-stop’ is closed to new replies.