• This topic has 52 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by dot.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Catton Park is a great venue for mtb racin!(Enduro6 content)
  • postierich
    Free Member

Soops my inbox was full of crap just cleared some space.

Duc
    Free Member

I felt quite priveledged only having two punctures – its just they were both on the same lap! Nice not to be complaining about the mud and not having to dry the tent after an event !

It was quite a nice touch having the massesues (is that the plural?) in the pits too !

Any pics of me? (number 407) that don’t make me look like I’m half dead (which I think now is my default look whenever on the bike!)

mAx_hEadSet

No the race stops at 6 hours, however almost like in Mastermind .. if you were on a lap after 6 hours, since you had started a lap when the course was open, you get to finish and get to keep that extra lap to help your result

soops
    Free Member

postierich

Just tried again and bounced again

soops
    Free Member

duc

Sorry no pics of you 🙁

Duc
    Free Member

Thats alright I’m ugly anyway ! 🙂

markenduro
    Free Member

Soops,

Thanks for the photos, even though I look absolutely **** on them both 😀

topangarider
    Free Member

maxheadset – I started our 10th lap at 5:45, because I had to – it would have been against the rules to stop before the 6hrs was up, but it seems some people did exactly that?

sp
    Free Member

Soops No 70 😀

stumpy01

Soops…..thanks for the pics! Nice one!

PostieRich…..they are quite big files which might be why they are being pinged back (if they still are). The 2 images that Soops sent to me were both 9Mb!

soops
    Free Member

sp – sorry no pics of you.

sp
    Free Member

thanks for looking 😥

dot
    Free Member

Soops – did you get my email? (no. 47) CHEERS!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Catton Park is a great venue for mtb racin!(Enduro6 content)’ is closed to new replies.