Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Catlike leaf owner reviews
  • hambl90
    Free Member

Hi guys , please ignore my other post as I meant to ask about the leaf not the whisper. So any owners care to comment on the leaf please.

Thanks

Bregante

I have a leaf (and a whisper 😉 ). I really like mine, although I got it very cheap at halfords I would have been happy with it having paid much more. Size wise I found it came up pretty big. I have a large Giro Hex and a large Urge helmet and take a medium in the cat-like helmets.

flatfish
    Free Member

Really comfortable.
    The only downside I can find is the bug net stops you from scratching an itch on your head.
    Really pleased with mine.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Most comfortable helmet I’ve owned, don’t really notice I’m wearing it.

Way way better value than the likes of Giro\POC where you are paying £100+ for the same quality

itstartedwithakona
    Free Member

I like mine. Comfortable and secure but i do find that the shape makes it awkward to fit my magicshine helmet mount. Can’t get any of the surfaces to line up properly.

stuker
    Free Member

great helmets. I had two of them in the past and broken both in crashes in which the helmet did what it was designed to do. Now have a Spesh Tactic only because i needed a replacement in a hurry and that is all the LBS had that i liked (great helmet too BTW). I would definitely buy a Leaf again in the future. I agree with the poster above on the sizing…they do seem to come up quite big so would recommend trying them on first.

hambl90
    Free Member

Thanks all , as for the sizing I have a 59cm head which is usually on the size changeover for most brands but I’d be in the middle of a large 58-60 with a leaf , do you think a large would be ok ?

hambl90
    Free Member

After buying the leaf and wearing it for quite a few months now I’m glad to say I love it . It’s become my 1st choice over my tld a1 , it’s light and very comfortable and a bargain from pedal pedal online.

chvck
    Free Member

I’m a big fan of mine too. It’s comfortable and nicely ventilated. Mines a bit old now and I still use it for road but I recently bought a helmet with better rear coverage for mtb. If it had more rear protection I’d have just bought another.

iainc

Bought one the other week and returned it as it sat too high on my head (as do some others). Nice helmet though

Hoff

Really like the look of them & stuck with mine. I had to really tighten it up to stop it rattling around on the rough stuff, which became uncomfortable on longer rides.

Big high speed dismount yesterday with my head taking a big hit & it certainly served its purpose… I can justify replacing it now though.

Superficial
    Free Member

Mine is the best helmet I’ve ever used and I wouldn’t hesitate to get another. I only bought it in a whim because it was cheap at Halfords (£20 :D).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Catlike leaf owner reviews’ is closed to new replies.